Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said this before I know, but these snapshots from years ago just show that she won't ever change or improve herself. She's always been this way and she always will be.
I spent many years waiting for my narc mum to grow up and change. It’s never going to happen. She is as manipulative and vindictive in her 60s and she was in her teens and always will be. They don’t change because they think everyone else is the problem.

Although part of Jack will be worrying that the grifting has been exposed and that she might have to get a job if she can’t get money for nothing any more, mostly she will be loving this attention. Negative attention is better than positive as she can revel in being a victim.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
The replies about deleting her account and moving house are gone too. She's doing this for us. Pathetic.
Cool! I wonder what we can get her to do next. Obviously telling the truth is beyond her and wouldn't be that funny. Publish a recipe, Jack, those are always good for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
First time poster, long time lurker (been here since the eyeshadow black eye….) and nothing of value to add at all other than to say these threads make me laugh so much, and every time I think Jack has out crazied herself, she manages to top it or repeat a previous chaos! Amazing! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Yeah big carloads of gender critical Tories and haunted hams drive by the crappy bungalow roaring blood curdling threats or sometimes they send poison pen letters with all the letters cut out the Daily Mail. They are desperate to shut down Jack's vital life saving work for the poors.
Not the daily express though as they are great and ally with smol pixie

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Something else from the archives that I found interesting - when Jack's Twitter addiction got so bad that randomers were telling her to go to bed every night:

Screenshot_20220918-152736_Chrome.jpg

This tweet is from 2013.

If ever someone needed to touch grass...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113
Not because you’re too poor?View attachment 1587500
Yet another lie.

The only reason she must be able to pull the wool over a majority of people’s eyes is because they can’t be paying attention. Perhaps they log into twitter every now and then to see Jack having one of these moments.

Anyone who plays any sort of attention to her can see the contradictions and the lies and how nothing adds up.

She’s so manipulative with her wording. In fact, she’s just pure manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m no expert, but wouldn‘t a pattern of posting that seems gleeful about legal action, mentioning money and mentioning impact on lives of her detractors, and a refusal to take reasonable steps to minimise potential harms, overall be very likely to reflect very badly in court?

i mean, let’s say I hadn’t been fully convinced by Molly‘s blog, or the receipts on this forum, but that being a reasonable person I concluded that Jack probably has questions to answer - all I’d have on which to base supporting Jack would be a loud denial and a promise that she’s been misrepresented. So in law, wouldn’t the fact that she hasn’t taken chances to achieve transparency mean that everyone’s speculation is totally valid?

otherwise, people could deliberately sabotage their own reputation despite doing nothing wrong, wait to be called on it, then sue, providing evidence only when necessary…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Ignoring the off-the-charts cringe factor, isn't it also really bleeping inappropriate to be making thirsty comments about someone mourning the death of their grandmother? He looks a bit haunted in that photo and she's posting about wanting to pumble him? Have a day off you creep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 162
Something else from the archives that I found interesting - when Jack's Twitter addiction got so bad that randomers were telling her to go to bed every night:

View attachment 1587531

This tweet is from 2013.

If ever someone needed to touch grass...
Wasn't there something similar in recent years? She wanted people to tell her to get off Twitter or something if they saw her on there, then people did and she got narky with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
“And I say that as a lesbian, with no particular fondness for either the monarchy or military, so god knows how the rest of you are coping 🤪 But I’ll be pinning this to the wall to alleviate the energy crisis because hot damn it’s WARM in here”

😡😡😡😡

I don’t care what your opinions on the Queen or the royals are, this kind of tweet is not ok

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.