Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this was the creators attempt and I can guarantee she put more love and logic into it that our Jack ever did.

View attachment 1587460
Blimey I've not been on tattle much today till now and this.. this is what I see when I visit..

Jesus h Mary mother and Joseph and all of the saints... That looks like it's already been eaten and digested.... Twice..

Gently, forensically, softly behind the scenes, duck off with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No love for the monarchy or military? So what was all the suing Katie Hopkins about then?

Makes you £hink.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
A forced gotcha? Nah pal, if you act like a twit on twitter people are going to call it, that's simply how the app works.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 16.24.45.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Borbora will be watching this go down with a gin in one hand and her phone in her other as the WhatsApp group, consisting of the many people who Jack has had the last laugh at, explodes. I suspect that this will mainly consist of David Brent memes and this old faithful which can now be deployed on an hourly basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Borbora will be watching this go down with a gin in one hand and her phone in her other as the WhatsApp group, consisting of the many people who Jack has had the last laugh at, explodes. I suspect that this will mainly consist of David Brent memes and this old faithful which can now be deployed on an hourly basis.
Maybe we can have Elmo hats for thread 400

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Screenshot_20220918-163913_Twitter.jpg

Abhorrent cunts.

And sorry, I know her sexuality is usually off-limits in terms of discussion (often with good reason) but how can she still be calling herself a lesbian when her last two partners have been male and she's out here fantasising about boffing another one?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 141
Do you think a judge in any future case jack tries to bring will ask her why she didn't just answer the questions or delete her account?

I expect any case brought, the defense would be that they wanted responses to questions and was getting frustrated that Jack was ignoring them.

Gonna put a big question mark over Jack right there.

It'd certainly be interesting.

I'm also wondering if someone could privately prosecute Jack for fraud..
But that's another tangent.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A forced gotcha? Nah pal, if you act like a twit on twitter people are going to call it, that's simply how the app works.

View attachment 1587850
We seem to have Scottish Jack today, flinging wee and aye about all over the shop. Why? Who the duck knows!

As Jack doesn't seem to have a problem with herr nazi-prince and is apparently taking direction from here on all her actions like a tiny wee puppet, can I suggest blackface Jack would really really upset her enemies and also express her support for the oppressed Commonwealth?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A05E65B3-C1AD-471C-BA06-EFF3EB7C6193.jpeg

Well, as an open minded type of person, I’ve heard a lot of euphemisms for “cock drawer” in my time, but “my therapist” is a new one on me.

Better get some spare batteries in today, love, while the shops are still open, then you can have a nice, long “therapy session” (away from Twitter) tomorrow.

PS: probably best not to wash “your therapist” in boiled soap shower gel afterwards though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I think I know what's happened. The parentals have asked Jack's brother over tomorrow to watch the funeral so Jack can't pay tribute to the Queen by sitting on Big Dave's big gun.

View attachment 1587763
I’d heard about the Big Dave’s gun incident but this is the first time I’ve seen it and… I’m speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Molly tweeting actual evidence of horrible DMs is brilliant (obviously not the content). Jack could never. Because hers don’t exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
View attachment 1587860

Abhorrent cunts.

And sorry, I know her sexuality is usually off-limits in terms of discussion (often with good reason) but how can she still be calling herself a lesbian when her last two partners have been male and she's out here fantasising about boffing another one?
She's been reading here and is trying to get us to kick off about it

Reactions: 25
Harry isn’t a working royal, but he’s still a royal. He hasn’t rejected his title or line in succession has he? So still a royal.

no Sunday visitation and she was away most of the week?

Reactions: 47
The mask is well and truly off today. And she's trending again.

We're tired, Jack.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.