Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all very entertaining but is there literally nothing better she could be doing with her time on a Sunday afternoon? I'm making a roast 🔺 and going out on yellow sticker safari later, for example.
I couldn’t have planned this chaos any better. Have had my pork in the slow cooker for 6 hours and just waiting on my dauphinois to cook and have had a great wee chuckle at the bird app all afternoon. No rinsed hoops for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Someone described as a malignant narcissist has all the narc traits, but also has some sociopathic traits. The constant lying, reckless behaviour, and the glee she seems to take from hurting/abusing/attacking others would make me think malignant. She seems to get a lot out of seeking out people to attack, and watching as her defenders pile on someone. Goes beyond straight up narcissism imo.
Christ, that 100% sounds like Jack. Really quite scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
you don’t need to tie yourself in knots over it, because she’s taking the piss. People who are exclusively same-sex attracted faced discrimination and hatred throughout history. Those people are entitled to the language necessary to describe their sexuality, because it is politically important. Jack has put it on public record - in recent weeks - that she is being intimate with male pepole, so Jack isn’t exclusively same-sex attracted, and shouldn’t appropriate the term “lesbian” because attempting to do so reinforces that lesbians will enthusiastically sleep with males if they’re attractive enough.
I was thinking about this and much like the term 'men who have sex with men', Jack presents as a 'lesbian who has sex with men', despite that being a contradiction in terms
Make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It looks like her self-unalive threat baiting tweet has done... duck all to stop the onslaught. Brace yourself Jackie, the more you spill, the more comes splashing back.

(speaking of which, Burger Bill HAS LEFT hasn't he?)

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I love it when she goes all Charlie big spuds on twitter. It's such a contrast to the TV appearances where she's a shaking, sweating, ill-prepared, incoherent mess on legs.
More like Charlie Big Hams.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On a grunk and probaly similar things will have been said more eloquently but Jack is absolutely tasteless objectifying Prince Harry and using him for her agenda. This is not a matter of sexual orientation or being pro or contra monarchy- she makes a really inappropriate comment about someone who is grieving for his grandmother and who has no chance to be private in this moment. It is the kind of abuse she accuses others of only with the slight difference that it is her who by choice puts content (including no go private info about family members) out that is being discussed by others.
Shame on her!
She is also reaping all the benefits that heteronormativity gets her until she is a lesbian and weaponises that.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
I understand sexuality is a spectrum, but given her last relationship was with a man and she currently has a “burger boy” can she really describe herself as a lesbian still? Wouldn’t pansexual or bisexual is a better description.
Or "Not fussy as didn't even bother to note gender of six hour marathon lothario"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Patreon numbers don’t / haven’t historically ever declined outside of month end. This’ll happen October 1st, for the last 3/4 months it’s been a 48 hour process of her losing subs whereas previously it was one short hit. There’s no losses recorded in our database for today or any day outside of early September’s month end.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That's going down like a lead balloon
View attachment 1588213
There is literal footage of him saying slurs against pakistanis, calling people rag heads and he thought it was funny to dress up as a NAZI!!! Anyone else who did that she would call them a racist, but because she is a bootlicking royalist apparently Harry gets a free pass…

Reactions: 45
It looks like her self-unalive threat baiting tweet has done... duck all to stop the onslaught. Brace yourself Jackie, the more you spill, the more comes splashing back.

(speaking of which, Burger Bill HAS LEFT hasn't he?)
Yes. My theory is that he was invited to the Google thing and took her along. She was so embarrassing he ditched her in the hotel room for most of the time and dumped her when they got home. Add in a bollocking from Big Dave and we've ended up with whatever the duck all this is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m not in any way trying to moderate the thread but I think Jack is desperate for people to challenge her sexuality either here or the bird app so perhaps we can bring back focus on her ONS inconsistencies, bullying of others, questionable lack of transparency on her PayPal/teemill/patreon and the general slop and unprofessionalism.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I was thinking about this and much like the term 'men who have sex with men', Jack presents as a 'lesbian who has sex with men', despite that being a contradiction in terms
Make it make sense
i think “men who have sex with men” or “women who have sex with women” is more,ahem, open ended, as there’s no suggestion of exclusivity - it describes things one does rather than says anything constant about a person. The distinction is IMO important because those who are exclusively same sex attracted have historically faced pressures to conform to societal expectations of heterosexuality, and have been encouraged to suppress their sexuality.
when people who aren’t exclusively same sex attracted adopt the words of those who are, it opens up the door for people to see other people described as gay men or lesbians as potentially available to members of the opposite sex.
Jack is bisexual - that’s not a label I’m imposing on her, it’s a neutral observation based on the fact that she describes having sexual partners of both sexes. If she wants to be political about her sexuality she should accept what her sexuality actually is, rather than overstate her lesbianism in order to emphasise that the rich famous man is SO sexy that he gets past her lesbian barrier.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.