Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m POSITIVE that I read an interview with her once (and I’ve put a small amount of effort into finding it but no joy) where she says that at school and as a child she found that she courted attention, good or bad. Does anyone else remember that if have i made it up?
Not got clips to hand, but she has mentioned more than one (spoiler) behaviour/issue as far back as early teens, and also referenced being incapacitated by alcohol/fetched home in a puking mess by the age of 16. So it's not The Poverty, it's her. Two decades of chaos, dramatics, tantrums, self-pity and passing the blame ... at least in that field she is genuinely an expert by now.

Reactions: 47
If I was constantly whining about a "smear campaign", being the internet's "dead cat" and being subjected to horrendous abuse that was so bad I was taking legal action, the last thing I'd do is freely admit to deliberately posting provocative tweets in order to get negative reactions from people.

She is so, so thick. And a manipulative, avaricious twit.
A cynic might suspect that she referred to herself as a dead cat so that if someone was to search for "Jack monroe dead cat" it would bring up that tweet instead of any tweets in which she may have used that term distastefully.

Edited because I can't find the specific tweet I was referring to and I don't want to risk fuelling rumours without evidence. But as @Justacatindisguise pointed out, this tactic could also deflect from searches about Sophie the kitten 😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Imagine if Jamie Oliver had been all phwoar about one of the females at the vigil and tweeted about it, ostensibly just ‘4 da haterz’. There would be a screed of apoplectic tweets and a blog post incoming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Sorry to be thick, but did Big Dave really fire that artillery thing on a residential street, do we know? Thank(space)you in advance of any clarification x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Imagine if Jamie Oliver had been all phwoar about one of the females at the vigil and tweeted about it, ostensibly just ‘4 da haterz’. There would be a screed of apoplectic tweets and a blog post incoming
It's funny because it's literally impossible to imagine anyone using twitter the way she does. Like, it's just so absurd to think about that it really drives home how demented she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If Harry's the only royal she has any respect for (but also isn't a royal), what the duck was that hole-clenching tribute to the Queen all about just a few days ago? Or in Jack logic, doesn't she count as a royal anymore because she's DEAD?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
A cynic might suspect that she referred to herself as a dead cat so that if someone was to search for "Jack monroe dead cat" it would bring up that tweet instead of the awful one she wrote about David Cameron, which I think used that same term?
Or the actual dead cat/kitten. That's what brought me here.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.