Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot see how Jack can claim Molly has defamed her when it’s just her own tweets. Silly mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s retweeted the dead cat post AGAIN? I’m speechless.

This is the most desperate example of damage control I can think of. Trying to drown out legitimate questions about donations with sycophantic guff from FBPEs and horny middle aged men. Cringe.

ETA: I also don’t think it’s normal to be doing that at nearly midnight on a Saturday. I do genuinely believe it might be related to ❄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Don’t worry-see it as an opportunity to add a few chopped slices of cheap wet ham and a teaspoon of any herb or spice as all are interchangeable. Just defrost as needed and blend in an ancient vintage Magimix with a scoop of rinsed hoops. Go well.
Thankyou Helena, I didn't know how I was going to feed the kids tomorrow, being as we live in t'North, but now we can enjoy a delicious apple purulee hamble.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She was there for Thread 31 was she not? (Sadly I was not but I really enjoyed going into the past to read it) Seems to me that she was ‘dealt with’ mostly with a sort of firm kindness throughout and she was just really flippant, combative and rude in return. That was a really good opportunity for her to take a step back and reflect that it’s not going over well with everyone and that more transparency, less grift is what’s required. She can’t handle the truth-send sycophantos!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just looked to see if there was a release date for the “thrifty kitchen” book, because her publishers site had said Spring, not sure if it still does though.

But, on Amazon saw THIS! 👀

View attachment 1586369
Whyyyy does she seem to think she's so endlessly fascinating that anyone would want her memoir?? Oh i was just an orinary lil middle class nepositm babe until I jacked it all in to go on the dole for 6 months. And look at me now!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Thankyou Helena, I didn't know how I was going to feed the kids tomorrow, being as we live in t'North, but now we can enjoy a delicious apple purulee hamble.
Crying and deceased. My Old Harold has just looked up from his game and I’ve just shook my head. Nope. Creasing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Daily Kitchen was a revelation to me. It had never occurred to me that she cant actually cook and doesnt know anything about food. Never even remotely. I want them to commission it, but to do that to him would be cruel and unusual punishment.
The over-dubbed sizzle of a frying pan on her Lorraine slot will never stop making me 🦉🍾. Bit like her and her life really. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just cannot see how Jack can claim Molly has defamed her when it’s just her own tweets. Silly mare.
She can't because Molly has done nothing wrong. It's a pure intimidation tactic. She's threatening a low paid HCA who lives in a shared rented house when she knows that even if successful (wouldn't happen) there's nothing to take. That's to try and get Molly to fold because even though she has nothing Jack could take as a settlement she could still end up massively out of pocket trying to defend herself. That won't happen either because no lawyer would take it on. Secondly Molly has mentioned she doesn't yet have settled status but hopes to get it and train as a nurse, so Jack is also threatening her with the police as that would have the potential to threaten both of those or at least it would if Molly had actually done anything wrong, which she hasn't. The only time Jack checks her privilege is to make sure it's still working before using it against someone else. For all her claims of belonging to marginalised groups, when push comes to shove, she's white and middle class when she needs the power that gives her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 107
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.