Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know Molly but I think she genuinely is at work most of hte time, and spending quite a lot of time fending this off. I quite admire that she has done this and how really. Its taken balls and a lot of persistence. Same with the person who did the FOI.
I’m guessing if you do the type of both emotionally and physically demanding job Molly does on long shifts on minimum wage, actually making a difference to vulnerable people whilst an immigrant with no big Dave family wealth - you don’t take frauds exploiting your clients kindly!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
When things were less busy with Jack (remember those days!) I dabbled in some other Tattle threads and was uncomfortable with some posts that were basically just vicious personal abuse of the celebrity in question. It isn't rewarding to me to read comments wishing colourful ends/ slating physical appearance in minute detail. I really appreciate that the tone of these threads are intentionally kept at a higher level of gossip ( I'm not denying I'm a gossiphound!) and that I know without a doubt, when seeing a tweet like this one, that it is NOT tattle behind it. We are petty, snarky, righteous, receipt keeping ninnies but we are on the curb side at the very least, not in the gutter.
I like this site because there is no meanness. None of the stuff that defines other forums. I havent signed up to a forum in years and years and years. I avoid them. I probably wont post long but its a lovely forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think it's less that she dupes people with her intelligence, and more that her preparedness to brazenly lie works because most people don't lie most of the time, and they expect others to hold the same values and so are taken in by even the most flaky bollocks she comes out with.

(I have thought about this a lot after realising how much my ex could trick me by just brazenly lying with conviction)
Its ‘The Big Lie’. Tell a lie so brazen and so huge that no one will believe that it’s possible for someone to ever lie about something like that.

Trump and Boris Johnson have used the same tactic recently, amongst many others. Amber Heard is another example.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Had a big lol at this message of support;

Screenshot_20220917-231135.png

It takes no Fraus to change a lightbulb sweetie. Jack took 'em all out before we could help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
I dont know Molly but I think she genuinely is at work most of hte time, and spending quite a lot of time fending this off. I quite admire that she has done this and how really. Its taken balls and a lot of persistence. Same with the person who did the FOI.
Molly’s long normal life delays are great, they calm the interaction, pixie is used to message ping pong pressure, rapid escalation. It’s the opposite of pixie chaos which is what’s so difficult for pixie to deal with. Molly is never fast or impulsive and always sober as a judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I only look at Twitter for the local bus info, but, from what I have seen, it's full of people who want to be important, and who think that their opinions are better than anyone else's.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Maps with pins in her house 🙄 Would that be the same map that you cheerfully declared wasn't your house? Make your mind up, you liar.
And if she's being stalked so viciously, why on earth is she posting pictures of where she is at all times? If anything she's making the 'stalkers' jobs pretty easy at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is a serious question but do the police charge you for their time or has she gone private detective. Is there a bunch of men/ women in parkas, trilbys with fake moutaches or red lipstick and sunglasses following everyone around town
Words is words is words.
I must say, I've seen an increase in police activity in my village. And when I'm out at work. I've noticed a few people in wigs too.
Makes you think

What an absolute bleeping plonker she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why thank you! I stumbled onto Tattle via a search for Thomas Cohen ( I wanted to see was he still wearing robes etc) into the Peaches Geldof thread. I had never even heard of Tattle but as a nebby sort, I was drawn in. Lurked then made an account in order to track threads. Used my usual social media name as I am a lurker, not a poster type.

Much to my surprise, I found myself wanting to join in with the snappy, hilarious and compassionate chat in the JM threads so I de-activated my account, ready to sign up with an anonymous user name. I nearly broke my neck to snag Trauma Frotters after the tweet 😄

When I saw the threads on Jack, I regret to say I was a Jackolite. I ( blush) made a cross tweet in her defence during the That Man incident and (gag) bought a book. I wondered what people could be saying about her BUT the pump was primed so to speak. I had never forgotten an account I follow grumpily commenting on Jack both flaunting and gatekeeping her expensive prescription drugs with their oh so unwanted weight loss side effects ( what I now know to be the red lipstick hollow cheeks outchy mouth era).

Fraus, I took no convincing to see the light 😄
Same babe.

I'm tempted to open and read Veganish that my delightfully deliciously normal OH (she's not left yet) bought me when I went veggie for 3 months.

Thought about it.

SHAN'T!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Molly’s long normal life delays are great, they calm the interaction, pixie is used to message ping pong pressure, rapid escalation. It’s the opposite of pixie chaos which is what’s so difficult for pixie to deal with. Molly is never fast or impulsive and always sober as a judge.
This is a good point, Jack is always champing at the bit for a row with someone, trying her best to trigger a reaction. It must be frustrating that Molly doesn't appear to operate as she is used to and stays perfectly calm through any tit that's flung her way. Jack's FMs can up the ante, Jack starts making legal threats - none of it works. She must be furious that she can't have any impact on Molly 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m fairly certain that most of this countries police force’s are currently focused on the Queen’s funeral. Forces around the country have been deployed to police it.
I would assume that Molly has done a lot of research before posting because she seemed very certain that Jack wouldn’t have grounds for legal action.

Reactions: 36
Which book did you buy, and did you ever cook anything from it?
It was Tin Can Cook and I have never so much as parted the pages.

I am a terrible cook and ( possibly connected) have a strange unwillingness to follow recipes correctly. I have a Nigella Christmas book to look at the photos aspirationally and a filthy copy of the BeRo Book is the only cookery book I actually use.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.