Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-09-17 11.26.23.png

Martin Mate is pretty good on consumer rights. I'm sure he'll be keen to send explanationos and adviceos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 143

colouredlines

VIP Member
Well, that didn't last long, I'm behind again.

Just took a look at Jack's Twitter.

For anyone feeling bad or guilty about today's tweets, please don't.

NOBODY is to blame for another person's suicide. Suicide is an irrational act; it does not follow a neat logic, and we cannot trace direct cause and effect. The human mind always seeks to oversimplify complex things. We like a straightforward narrative, so we say "X killed himself because Y." But it's not like that.

I lost a family member to suicide. It is a horrific thing to happen. But I will not ever allow myself to be guilted by someone saying "you want me to kill myself" or "you won't be happy until I'm dead."

I dearly wish that the media would stop perpetuating myths, especially about people being hounded/driven to suicide, because they are extremely damaging to those of us who want to raise awareness about the REAL nature of the act - which is, of course, the only way to prevent it.

Jack, when you read this: you are a manipulative little turd. I'd love to tell you to stop weaponising suicide, but you've been at it for at least ten years, so I'd be wasting my breath. Instead I've made a donation to a prevention charity in the name of the loved one I lost, and all I'll say to you is this: if you think I laugh at your singing because I want you dead, then you are very, very stupid. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 133

5Alive

Just had a late night thought hows her job hunting going?

With the current climate and her wish to be a home owner with morgage in a year or two she isn't being very economical. I mean i have actually had the conversation with my husband of taking up a few evening shifts in tescos or something to up our income. Despite already having a job 5 days a week.
He told me we would be ok but i feel i need to do something.
I offered her the opportunity to apply for a vacancy in my company...via Twitter DM, when "Hunger Hurts 2" first landed and before i knew about "The Grift" and all the chaoses. It was. a £40-50k a year copyright/ PR / marketing position. She never replied. It was that that got my digging into what she was all about. If she was applying for dozens of minimum wage jobs and boiling soap, then surely she'll jump at the chance of a decent paid work from home job in her own field?

Makes you think.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
She's on the phone like J.R. Hartley trying to track down a copy.
Well, let me tell you something, jenny numbers. She
Get her grubby mitts on mine!
C4B4A6CD-9119-4DD3-AC60-73B18B15A7BB.jpeg

*Shoutout to @Vinbisha too, here’s Yo’ Spaghetti recipe

10B08C5F-0839-45B9-AE5E-886B9E346AC9.jpeg
I got the book a while back but I’ve been saving it for you all for the right moment… 😂

Also, a thank(space)you to Thread 31 Jack for the photo styling inspo.
87E736E0-BA0E-49CD-B76E-384B8CD3BE29.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

jenny2603

VIP Member
Weird because I actually see mainly left wingers criticising her. But hey ho I'm sure they'll all be thrilled to be tarred with these brushes.

View attachment 1585922

View attachment 1585923

ETA

View attachment 1585927
Yes Jack, Nigel Farage puts an envelope of used tenners through my letterbox every Friday with a note that says "GET JACK". I quickly slip into my Thatcher outfit and log in to Tattle to give you a jolly good handbagging. Then I nip out the back and criticise me some gender before denying a poor a bowl of slop and cackling wildly. Officers, you can put the bracelets on me, I'll come quietly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I say - I believe I speak for the canal when we say we do not want Jack to die. We’ve said it often enough - get some proper therapy for SM addiction and personality issues. Quit grifting and lying.
We’re not here todo the work for Jack either. We don’t need to find proof of an account doing what she said. Jack- Pics or it maybe didn’t happen. All we’re doing is saving her from searching for abuse.
Same with ONS FOI. One meeting, she said weekly meetings. We’ve caught her in the lie. If she says different - Jack, pics or it didn’t happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 116

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
Hi all. Been lurking for a while after witnessing Jack slowly and steadily losing the plot over the past few weeks/months. Probably won’t post much as I’m too nervous of breaking rules/annoying people/causing chaoses but felt weird to be reading and not introduce myself 😂. So hello!
On topic, her behaviour today (well, always, but especially today) has been despicable. She’s doing what she’s accusing others of, that is trying to scare people/shut them down/threaten them so that they stop (legitimately) questioning her. She is the abusive one.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220917_215536.jpg

Screenshotted this squig at about 9pm last night as I thought it was an interesting to see the heat turned back onto Jack.

Edit:

Oh gosh I hope molly is okay

Screenshot_20220918_124314.jpg

Being on the end of DARVO is really hard, it is triggering and upsetting to be manipulated like that and deal with the accusations from others who have been deceived

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 114

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
If I were advising Jack I'd suggest
1 get off Twitter. Just get off it. Hand the account over to someone from your publisher and keep it purely for professional updates and useful stuff like recipes, shout outs to causes and organisations etc that are making a difference
2 close Patreon immediately. Say "Sorry. I can't deliver any of this. I have really appreciated your support through a difficult time while I've been trying to make a difference to people who need help. If you want a refund let me know."
3 close all other fundraising streams including PayPal and Teemill.
4 stop doing unpaid work, or at least strip it right back to a certain amount of time or causes. You are burning out and not doing any good for anyone.
5 it down with someone who cares about you personally and professionally, and understands your financial situation, and plan your next steps over the next six months - how much you need to earn, where it's coming from, what your income streams are, who your audience is, what you offer them, and how you can make an honest living from that. There's nothing wrong with earning money, or monetizing your large audience - but do it honestly and stop promising things you can't deliver. Then relaunch your patreon or a substance offering a newsletter with tips and recipes, online rewards like web chats, terrible singing videos etc etc. And then just effing do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 112

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Oh and she keeps referring to her lawyer being Jewish in a way that is becoming offensive. And implies that if he weren’t Jewish, he’d be beavering away on the Sabbath rather than pretending he’d lost his phone down the sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
I'm so glad my best pal Georgia Church Suppers has come round for dinner again. She makes me do hootin, rootin' and, indeed, toot tootin'.
Spent ages trying to decide on my username whilst lurking, so thank(space)you for finalising it TraumyS!

I’ve been here for what feels like 84 years, lurking, whilst still being active over on the haunted bird site. I got blocked last week🔺so now I’m freeeeeee to engage with you hilarious fraus.

At this point I have no idea what my origin story is, but safe to say that Molly’s medium article was the final straw that brought me here.

I am tech/Wordpress Frau 🔺, so have much to say in that department (ie. I recon she didn’t pay her hosting fees on the old ‘self-hosted’ website, so it was taken down. She didn’t have any off-plan backups of the site, so then had to revert to the ‘free’ WordPress.com site that she had before that self hosted one. No team of engineers required.)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 108

jenny2603

VIP Member
I just cannot see how Jack can claim Molly has defamed her when it’s just her own tweets. Silly mare.
She can't because Molly has done nothing wrong. It's a pure intimidation tactic. She's threatening a low paid HCA who lives in a shared rented house when she knows that even if successful (wouldn't happen) there's nothing to take. That's to try and get Molly to fold because even though she has nothing Jack could take as a settlement she could still end up massively out of pocket trying to defend herself. That won't happen either because no lawyer would take it on. Secondly Molly has mentioned she doesn't yet have settled status but hopes to get it and train as a nurse, so Jack is also threatening her with the police as that would have the potential to threaten both of those or at least it would if Molly had actually done anything wrong, which she hasn't. The only time Jack checks her privilege is to make sure it's still working before using it against someone else. For all her claims of belonging to marginalised groups, when push comes to shove, she's white and middle class when she needs the power that gives her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 107

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Mom has entered the chat.

Screenshot_20220917-211044_Twitter.jpg

Going to plug her Patreon again to help her get over this awful episode, Nige?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Presented without comment, “Mumma Jack’s Best Ever Chilli”
ETA I’m very sorry I could not squiggle out that picture 🤢
I might sacrifice a saucepan later and see what happens if you 'boil rapidly' rinsed beans for 10 mins, then reduce to a gentle simmer until the beans have softened o_O
I gone and done it but I'm not happy about it
Behold the sacrificial beans, I already feel bad because I'm quite fond of beans

1.jpg
2.jpg

Into the sieve they go, sorry for what I'm about to subject you to, you don't deserve this

3.jpg

"Rinse thoroughly"
At this point I realised this is not only going to be a waste of fuel/energy but also a substantial waste of water because you have to toss the beans a lot to get ALL the sauce off

4.jpg

Rinsed beans ☹

5.jpg

"Boil rapidly for 10 minutes"
The water turned this murky colour and I could feel them sticking to the pan
After one minute 'rapidly' boiling I realised that was already one minute too many

6.jpg

After 10 minutes of rapid boiling I sieved the beans to determine if any simmering was needed 'until they soften', it was not
If you completed the second paragraph prior to taking the beans off simmer, as the recipe would suggest, that's another 10 minutes and they would probably have disintegrated completely at that point

7.jpg

You would add these beans to the sauce, yum

8.jpg

Squidged a few softly, gently with the back of a spoon, they're just complete mush

9.jpg

My take away is Jack has either never actually done this and just guessed at how long you would need to boil them (but why boil them at all) or just wants them to be complete slop
The pan survived to boil another bean, after 10 minutes they were no longer sticking to the pan, their spirits were well and truly broken, along with my appetite

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106

MM85

Screenshot_20220917-161411_Twitter.jpg

Here come the FMs 🙄

Of course Jack, it's awful if it's true. Maybe you need to step back from the Internet for a bit...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 103

colouredlines

VIP Member
So she managed a breakdown and the Priory before splitting with Leggy!
This is dated Nov 15 -isn’t that when she joined Mrs Gloss Facebook makeup group?
It was about a year later, but my comment here still stands (she was still the most trans person alive days before she began the Mrs Gloss phase):

BTW I was thinking this morning about how any good therapist would insist that the first thing Jack needs to do is stop reading Tattle. Everything she does is aimed at us, and it's getting worse and worse.

Newer Frauen: we had one particularly creepy incident in 2020. Jack was in the middle of deleting her entire Twitter history, as she periodically does. She paused halfway through and tweeted this emoji: 😏 Then she waited until it had been screenshot and posted here, deleted it, and carried on. It was utterly mad - just picture Jack deleting tweets, one at a time, on one phone, and frantically refreshing Tattle on the other.

Since then...all her essays, articles, even her guest appearance in diva.pdf feature lengthy tangents aimed at us. When she shared the final edits of her book (almost two years ago), the intro page was directly addressing many things we regularly comment on. Every time she tweets something happy, she adds that she's doing it to spite us, TOOT TOOT. Even when she gets her pumple pounded, her first thought is apparently "Ha! That'll show 'em! Here, you go on top, I need to tweet this."

Thing is...there are thousands of more famous people out there with far louder, angrier anti-fans. When Cristiano Ronaldo scores a goal, he doesn't dedicate it to RonaldoIsGay69 on some football forum. Tom Hanks doesn't shout out all those mad conspiracy theorists who think he drinks children's blood or whatever. King Charles III is unlikely to spend his days engaging in Twitter spats with die-hard Diana fans (although I kind of hope he does).

Jack: some people don't like you. Fine. Move on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102