Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boasting of a "100% success rate", when that success is 1 out of 1, never ceases to make me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Apologies Fraus, I’m really trying to catch up, but looping back to the emails potentially from the ONS on the last thread - the name of the sender in your email inbox, appears as the name you have the contact details stored under. So, if you have me as Yorkyjorky in your contacts, then the email I send will show as being from me ( Yorkyjorky) - right? BUT if you change my name in your contacts to “Apple Pumble” then the email will show as being from Apple Pumble…. In such a way you can send yourself an email from any old account with any old name…. and from my experience, companies very rarely have “FOI” as an email address, it’s more usually DP Office or similar…? Obvs, I’m willing to be corrected.

Go well Fraus. HTH.
This is possible, but I tell you who could prove this - our old mate @Penelope_Ghent - dear heart could you do a screenie (anonymised of course) showing how your correspondence came at you from ONS FOI- it would be interesting to see the comparisons. Please don’t feel obligated if you’d rather not. Just a thought 😘

Reactions: 42
I love how often she seems to have things (9 bookcases of cook books for example) and will show us when she is at home but never does.
Mate some of us are still awaiting the big reveal on how she uses Pythagoras Theorem daily

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Just putting this here as I was too slow to catch up on all of the previous thread. Apols if this is duplicated; I hadn’t seen it before.
A57667A0-198D-4391-9EB4-E3F3E564BDF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Guys I thought I was amongst friends here, I have been extremely open about the fact I have chronic FOMO and not one of you WARNED ME THERE WAS MORE SINGING!!!

In what I could only describe as an out of body experience, I pressed play before I could stop myself. Weekend life ruined.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Only three chaoses left until 400! Feels like only yesterday we got Vienetta hats (I bet that confused the absolute eff out of everyone else on tattle)

Surely she is running out of fresh chaos at this point though? What else could there be? A kiss n tell from Burger Bill? Will she claim Adele stole her songs? Will she be caught shopping in - gasp - Aldi?
Cane we have BURGER hats? Pleasepleasepleaseplease 🍔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Imagine having 9 book cases of cook books and you still can’t cook. You know how Sims can die of embarrassment? That’s me right now. She’d duck up beans on toast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Yesterday I wore a black and white stripe top. My husband said I looked like 'the guy who steals burgers.' I gasped and said 'Burger LaBill?' He looked at me strangely and said 'no... The Hamburglar.' Needless to say I shan't be wearing that top again.

I'm still dying a death that she called an FOI request a nefarious troublemaker! Like the ONS would agree with her and refuse to complete it. She's so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Conversion rate on the singing, now at 1.32%. How can she not be embarrassed??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This is possible, but I tell you who could prove this - our old mate @Penelope_Ghent - dear heart could you do a screenie (anonymised of course) showing how your correspondence came at you from ONS FOI- it would be interesting to see the comparisons. Please don’t feel obligated if you’d rather not. Just a thought 😘
Here you go.
here you go - comes from a mailbox rather than specific person.
DAA747FC-12FA-4254-B9A4-E7E5A6ED8F3F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
the other funny thing is, from seeing the recipes, georgia church suppers is the ONLY recipe book i actually believe jack could have read and been inspired by
Totally up her street - take a can of condensed soup, add a pound of sharp cheddar and two onions...😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sultanas... and sardines..? What concoction of hers is that one?!

I can believe she has a lot of cookbooks, I also believe that she hasn't read them. Same as her performative pile of political books she takes photos of to appear well read on the subject. I can imagine she collects books to feel intelligent and educated but rarely actually opens them. For one, she's far too addicted to the internet to actually make time to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Jack opts to see the Georgia Suppers debacle as trivial. We all know it isn't as it neatly debunks her two favourite myths about herself to win arguments - that she cannot lie and that she is forensic and nerdy about her love of detail and facts so cannot make mistakes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Presented without comment, “Mumma Jack’s Best Ever Chilli”
ETA I’m very sorry I could not squiggle out that picture 🤢
Why is she BOILING kidney and baked beans in water for 10 minutes before adding them to the sauce?! That's utterly insane. Gordon definitely doesn't do this in his recipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
. Never seen one original thing from Jack-she just takes a classic, changes a key component for the worse and presents it as new.
She’s got some original stuff, generally because nobody has ever combined many of her concoctions before for bloody good reasons
5A0077CC-E51A-48AA-8C94-F3E58980ED59.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.