Jack Monroe #397 Note to self pick up more Lil’ smokies when in Tblisi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats happening with her now. Thanks to mrtoomany wanting out kids to decluttter he offered up an incentive where he would give them££ for a full bag of toys they would donate to chairty. The kids delivered and now he has to pay up. I got volunteered to take them shopping to spend their cashos.

Its amazing how simple the process is when everyone keeps their end of the bargain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Here you go.

here you go - comes from a mailbox rather than specific person.
View attachment 1585046
Thank you PG, don’t mean to be forensic but is that the extent? Did you receive any others, like an acknowledgment of your request, an initial decision (cos this days final response)? If so could you please do a filter job like our Jack, so it would be “all messages” so it shows sent and received. I believe our Jack is showing her sent messages too. Again, no pressure just like to see this side by side with her example 😘😘😘 (3 sardine and raisin kisses this time)

Reactions: 23
Yes I just located it! Made me smile, that on page 2 of results for "Jack Monroe sultanas sardines" was my Tattle post a while ago, talking about her sultana and liver casserole 😂
Sardines and sultanas? NO.
Jesus tittyfucking Christ, Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thank you PG, don’t mean to be forensic but is that the extent? Did you receive any others, like an acknowledgment of your request, an initial decision (cos this days final response)? If so could you please do a filter job like our Jack, so it would be “all messages” so it shows sent and received. I believe our Jack is showing her sent messages too. Again, no pressure just like to see this side by side with her example 😘😘😘 (3 sardine and raisin kisses this time)
This is all I got. The reply is me being a polite ninny. So my original request, an auto acknowledgment and final reply. They didn’t need any clarification etc.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I was just thinking how Jack has destroyed her own reputation, life and future potential in multiple stages. Audience perception has gone something like this:

Pity
Admiration
Questioning
Incredulity
Serious doubt
Challenging
Sharing inconsistencies
Laughing at and ridiculing

Jack love, you're done. People don't hate you as you like to think. They've just seen through all your lies and are LAUGHING AT YOU. Get off the last train to Gak Central ❄, delete your social media, spend some of your scammed Patreon, Teemill and PayPal money on an extended stay somewhere with the treatment you clearly need, and come back when you're ready to function as a sensible, respectable, honest, decent member of society.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Well, let me tell you something, jenny numbers. She
Get her grubby mitts on mine!
View attachment 1585056

*Shoutout to @Vinbisha too, here’s Yo’ Spaghetti recipe

View attachment 1585059I got the book a while back but I’ve been saving it for you all for the right moment… 😂

Also, a thank(space)you to Thread 31 Jack for the photo styling inspo.
View attachment 1585039
Oh my GOD!
Vali, thankspaceyou, my cup runneth over.
I will be making this hopefully this week and reporting back to the Frauen.
It will be Quorn mince as I am, alas, over 99% vegetarian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Have any bluetickers responded at all to Jack's singing?
Even Billy Bragg has given her a swerve. Maybe because she apparently just didn't turn up at his Glastonbury Leftfield thing.
Really makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Can't believe you actually have a copy! It has sort of taken on mythical status.
In your opinion is it at all possible to dip into it a few times (ignoring the fact Jack said it was a banger 🤔) and miss that is not Eastern European?
It’s not remotely possible. Even if “Pinkie Lewis” of Macedonia Church, Macon is someone in Tblisi, a lot of the pages have info about the churches from which the recipes come
image.jpg

And even those that don’t, it’s obvious by every single recipe AND the church names and locations that they’re Georgian 🇺🇸 not Georgian 🇬🇪
BF29053F-C84A-438A-8D6A-EBD2C02D22B9.jpeg

Even if you just glance at the contents page
4E3D007A-607B-404F-854D-9CBED48C436B.jpeg

The Index
E316BCE1-D1CA-4330-9F7E-E4AC88476FF3.jpeg

Or a perfunctory glance at the back cover
838468C6-0164-4E9F-8F63-DAD255EFF170.jpeg

She’s a great honking liar, and if she even owned this at the time, let alone glanced at/in it, I will eat every single one of the delicious sounding 🤢 vegetable casseroles on pages 68 & 69 and then come back for those on 77 and 78 (not pictured but equally grim)
C1C86ABA-0DAE-4213-AE3C-74A3BE7AED02.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Huh? I think someone's been on the sardines and raisins.
View attachment 1585165
The engagement on that whining self pity tweet is incredible. She plays these fuckers like a fiddle. Admittedly they're people so ghastly they have to use hashtags like #BeKind to remind themselves to act normal from time to time but it's still quite something to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
'adapted' Gordon Ramsay's recipe which means made it worse. Happy to copy others recipes when it suits?
Yeah but did she "simply leave out the mince and halve the wine" (oh and OF COURSE Mr Ramsay would never use a tin of rinsed beans, the big old snob haw haw)...or did she tweak it so much it's no longer Gordon's? Contradicting herself in the same paragraph!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How has Jack never been sued for crimes against food?! Nobody should be making that shite! Stop messing with things that you don’t understand Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.