Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Jack,

Just a quick one to say you are now uninvited from the family lunch for the Queen’s funeral. Your dad’s seen Twitter and he’s not best pleased.

Talk soon

Mum

• Haha
Reactions: 92
RIP her control of the narrative. Looks like her family history is getting the meme treatment:

View attachment 1577591
I am genuinely curious about why some of the accounts I follow on Twitter haven’t unfollowed. Do they really not see the messiness?!
They might be sipping champers in the departure lounge soon, along with the 700 or so others. It's LITERALLY the first time I've seen Jack Monroe's twitter follower numbers go down. Even though it's a small percentage, the nice thing is it's gently and softly noticeable.

Reactions: 44
And here we have it- Jackie gals Ma & Pa were so fabulous and PRESENT- they allowed their grandson to go hungry & their daughter sell all his belongings and even when she had bailiffs at the door, they LET him suffer.
OR
IT’S ALL BOLLO(KS

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I only have one burning question at this point.

Where the duck is Ralf Little?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 145
It's funny I came to this thread to share some local gossip I heard earlier than her dad's the leaseholder of a new cafe/heritage centre in the shoebury garrison (posh housing estate on a former army base) and here you all are talking about Mr h anyway

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 133
A friend with a penchant for creating cryptics thinks my membership of tattle is a weird (?the weirdest) thing about me, but 🤷 came up with the goods, what can I say 🍑. Some light afternoon themed entertainment for those inclined 👊 enjoy! Go easily, softly, gently...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The problem with that I have is that every time a working age person in my family has had to go benefits due to unemployment or poor health everyone immediately rallied round because they just knew they'd be skint. Jack's parents own household income took a knock when her mum had to give up nursing due to ill health, they were able to work round that with fostering her Dad's earnings but it wouldn't take a genius to work out a single mother (even with support from the father in a good but not highly paid job) might find things tight. Even if Jack denied she needed help you'd think they'd still do stuff like have her and/or SB round for tea a couple of times a week or buy the odd pricey thing like washing powder and claim it was a three for two so they just picked it up etc. We also know she was getting help from Spaniel Friend at the time. I suspect she got more help than she admits but not as much as she wanted because of her sense of entitlement and what we see play out is a revenge tantrum.
This is your final WARNEDING Jennifer! Stop speaking sense ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's funny I came to this thread to share some local gossip I heard earlier than her dad's the leaseholder of a new cafe/heritage centre in the shoebury garrison (posh housing estate on a former army base) and here you all are talking about Mr h anyway
Oh God. I hope he doesn't let Jack anywhere near the kitchen. Imagine the wild shits that would ensue and that's just the food.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s gonna post some tit about people harassing her family isn’t she. After she’s deleted all the tweets. Again I have to say this is just glorious to watch. She has zero personality or credibility so has to steal other peoples.
I think we'll see a Twitter break announced imminently. Blamed on harrassment of her family no doubt, but actually because a lot of the very funny squigs today are from substantial (not necessarily blue ticks) accounts of the primarily young, very online left wing. Once they start taking the piss out of you on Twitter, you're cooked. I've seen some come up organically in my own feed. This could be the undoing, fraus!

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Softly, gently, quietly drags @Ronlonglegs to the sofa and pops the kettle on. Do tell us more dearheart 😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Oh God. I hope he doesn't let Jack anywhere near the kitchen. Imagine the wild shits that would ensue and that's just the food.
It's most concerning. It has apparently been contested by residents for years, perhaps they don't like peach curry or whatever slop she's known for

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Here's hoping that all this doesn't bury the scandal of not fulfilling her patreon obligations.
Or maybe people will start reading around and eyes will be opened even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel bad for you! It's like the time Jack was telling an interesting and truthful story... no, sorry, it's nothing like that because that never happened, BUT I truly do think it's a shame you have been gazumped!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think this is going to go down well with her parents.
Thing is, I bet her parents were probably helping out during the pov. You wouldn’t need to ask for help specifically. Your child has a toddler and quit their job and is on benefits. I’m sure they were giving her money/food/help anyway, bringing round clothes and bits of food. It’s their GC course they were. It won’t fit the narrative though.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.