Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Dave is probably giving her a right old bollocking in my opinion, far worse than the one she got after the Jubilee gun pic.

Fair play, Big Dave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can't decide if that little guest appearance is a catastrophic missing of the point or a weak attempt at a straw man, and for the last bleeping time, you hysterical harpy, we don't want you to stop breathing. Maybe through your mouth, on camera, but not otherwise.
I want to close my MCM account and come back -triumphantly, gently- as Hysterical Harpy. Chapeau, dear heart Punky M. Chapeau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Nope, I was wrong, she's gone all Basic Instinct with the bosses of Google.

(Bleach my bleeping eyes out.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
I know it seems remarkable considering how her face is smeared like old wax but this is actually a hi res image.

And another wondering who’s looking after content

887B4D05-A64E-4F50-AC8E-A5645FC9D3C5.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
God I was so grimmed out by the rest of it I hadn’t even noticed the snatch shot.

Suffering duck, there really are no greasy plugholes she won’t plumb

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Screenshot_20220915_000609.jpg
But Jack, people are multifaceted! For all we know David could be a Marxist-Leninist!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
LJC that was an unnecessary photo to post this late at night ! Apologies for any typos I am just back from bleaching my eyes

I think she knows time is running out on the whole poverty slop gravy train so she's going to have to go full Only Scams instead

• Haha
Reactions: 48
AAAAAAARGH.

FFS you could literally, err, Google, the names & numbers of CEO’s. And of course they’ll SAY they‘re keen to do ‘something, anything’ (so articulate these CEO’s!).

Short of paying the living wage, honouring employment contracts and paying tax, yeah they’ll do something to look good; they‘ll get an unpaid intern right on it. (Shall we guess that the CEO’s of Sainsbury’s & Superdrug weren’t among them...)

How on earth, with Big Dave and his books that she permanently borrowed, hasn’t she grasped how things work? I’m not saying all business is bad; I don’t believe that. But she really can’t see beyond ’millionaire’ and ‘big tables’. Because that’s where she thinks she belongs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.