Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ooft, soooooo close squig! So close.
Unfortunately, Jack Monroe concentrates all of her efforts on Jack Monroe, Sorry.

Where do I claim my £5?

Reactions: 75
I honestly can't make my mind up if I like today or Georgia Church Suppers the best. Voting in the Sloppies is going to be bloody hard, might just write 'not my circus, not my monkeys' for Chaos of the Year.

Reactions: 80
Coming from the past to say, if big dave is an intensely private person, why does he court the media?

Reactions: 50
So NHS talk to 3,000 - NOPE not exactly
Summit full of Google Executives- NOPE not exactly

‘American Embassy visit’ is going to be a trip to all of those US Candy stores on Oxford Street to stockpile Royal Family tinned Airheads and other rank candy innit?

Reactions: 42
Anyone think Jack’s description of her families rental, makes Big D sound like a slum landlord. Would love an ex tenant to qualify what the setup is.

Reactions: 46
I think Jack will take a long time to leave the stage and become increasingly bonkers as the wheels fall off the grift. We still have 5+ bangers ahead of us.
Well here‘s hoping some creative Frau can put together a montage of the rise-n-fall-of-jack-monroe so we all have a souvenir when it’s over..

Reactions: 28
*Ring ring*

'Hi mum, I just want to ...'

'Hold it right there, Jack, your father wants a word with you ...'

Reactions: 51
Well here‘s hoping some creative Frau can put together a montage of the rise-n-fall-of-jack-monroe so we all have a souvenir when it’s over..
I might do a Kickstarter for a souvenir book. Feels apt somehow.

Reactions: 49
Ummmm, hello? Yes, hi. I’ve been busy cos working and on my way here I popped across to the haunted bird app and…well…uuuhhhh….it appears to be ablaze. I mean, what the frig?

Reactions: 44
Exactly this!

I wonder if the fostering/adopting made her jealous and she fucked off, got pregnant and refused any contact with mama and papa for a while.

Reactions: 34
Commemorative pie dish with a recipe? Jacks face hidden under the pie?
With a commemorative chamber pot for anyone using the pie dish to make Jack recipes because let's face when that slop decides to fight it's way out no one is going to be fast enough to reach the toilet.

Reactions: 31
Don’t worry she’s ruined egg and lemon soup on many previous occasions. The last one was full of cauliflower and broccoli I think!?!?

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.