Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
OK, so I don't know how to spoiler my origin story, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I supported her and believed her poverty story
. I gave money to the PayPal despite being recovery from alcohol and struggling with the system. She's a fake, yes. How do any of us get back money we donated whilst being on government support???

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Right then.

Jack, if you are reading this, and I know you are...

How the fuck did you allow Content to chew through a hoover wire? It isn't something that takes 2 minutes. It's a long chew. Hoover wires also contain copper, so if she ingested even a small part then it could get lodged in her intestines.

But whatever, eh? She should have been trained by now not to chew things, and when you leave her on multiple occasions there should be nothing in the vicinity that could cause her harm.

You have been lucky up until now, but the next wire she chews could be live.

Think on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
You can be an ally without centring yourself by positioning yourself in proximity to the issue? Like it’s enough to say representation is important for black children full stop. She was quick enough to put out a monetised BLM vid and suggest she lost work because of her support of BLM, yet has diddly to say about Chris Kaba being murdered by the Met because it’s not monetisable. She’s sick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
When you’re given free money (and LOTS of it) by naive strangers on t’internet, it means less and is easier to fritter away, especially when you know the next sweet, sweet pay day is always just around the corner.
Jack celebrates Patreon day like most of us celebrate Christmas. FFS we are talking about a woman who buys two flowery jumpsuits and just flings the one she didn’t need in a drawer. Why on earth would she bother repairing a vacuum cleaner cable when Amazon does next day delivery?
If it’s Patreons cash she is flinging about then I’d make the most of it if I was her. There’s a hard winter coming and people will be making hard choices. Don’t give much for her chances of pulling off another begging blog either.
Do we know if the Trussell Trust got all the money for this? Ive read that only the amount stated as the goal needs to be legally donated, the organiser is free to do whatever they want with the excess.
These online fundraisers are a racket. Legislation really needs to be tightened up.
EFBEF415-5EDA-47C7-B88A-7194CB0D0304.jpeg

OMG I’m a VIP!!!! I don’t even have an avatar and I can’t squiggle. How mad is that?

• Heart
  • Wow

Boogs

VIP Member
The message hadn’t even been received when she was taking a screenshot to share with the world. She never fails to show us all what an utter cunt she is does she?

• Angry
  • Wow
OK, so I don't know how to spoiler my origin story, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I supported her and believed her poverty story
. I gave money to the PayPal despite being recovery from alcohol and struggling with the system. She's a fake, yes. How do any of us get back money we donated whilst being on government support???
Hey, I’m so sorry this has happened to you, this is really appalling conduct from Jack. It seems that disputes are limited to 180 days, but if it was within the past few months you can follow these instructions:

If it was longer than that then I’d honestly try getting in touch with her over Paypal’s messaging system to explain your situation and that you believed you were donating to the trussel trust/a low income single mum (whatever is true for you) which is not the case. She appears to be refunding people rather than deal with the heat, also she’s not going to want lots of disputes as PayPal may intervene with her account (similarly with Patreon tbh). Good luck and I’m so sorry you’ve been duped, this is a scam so treat yourself with the same compassion you would someone who’s been defrauded in any other way.

• Heart
  • Wow

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
View attachment 1574254

That was a quick reply...
OH MY LJC SHE HAS TRULY, TRULY SURPASSED HERSELF. I don’t even know where to start on that. So she’s giving by the impression that the (I really hope fictional) woman consented to have a private message Jack allegedly sent her shared with 500,000+ people on a public platform. And her language! I am 😮 Even for Jack that is a new low.

ETA And she should not be supporting ANYONE so I hope that is utter bollocks as well. If I was considering/tentative about attending AA that entire post would put me off it entirely. She is so thoughtless and dangerous

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Erm, I’m disabled, and I take naproxen. You cannot take aspirin and naproxen together. You also shouldn’t use difflam on top, they’re all NSAIDs and you can give yourself a very sick stomach effectively overdosing like this.

You also should not use difflam if you are asthmatic …. and she says this laryngitis was diagnosed? Right.

Edit - she was diagnosed but called it difflam..it’s Benzydamine when prescribed. Why go to the doctor then buy over the counter?

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Jemadah

VIP Member
Silly fraus - of course Content didn't really chew the two hoover cords. That's just her latest version of "I found it in a puddle" / "they accidentally delivered two sofas and let me keep the extra one" to try and justify why she bought a new, expensive vacuum cleaner whilst simultaneously boiling soap to make shower gel. Jack, you're so boring and predictable with your lies. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
“Lukewarm hotheaded” sounds just like a line from Look At Me by Geri Halliwell.

Geri is a Tory… makes you think.

• Haha

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
It looks like Molly herself contacted Action Fraud under the advice of the fundraising regulator.
Screenshot_20220910_230249.jpg
Screenshot_20220910_230316.jpg

Edit: apologies, for minor chaos, looks like it was indeed a third party who filed the report
Screenshot_20220910_230532.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
I meant to post this last week when I was digging through Guardian articles. Sound familiar?

View attachment 1573289

Wasn’t written in summer 2021 to become the sum she claimed was be used for SBs holidays in 2022 though. This was from January 5 2019 when the G. indulged her in being some sort of voice of sobriety after not drinking alcohol for ONE WEEK.

According to her she was still sober at the end of December, so that ‘lump sum’ allegedly existed at the end of 2019. Or at least I’m sure existed then as much as it did in summer 2022.

NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON BOTH ARTICLES WITH CARE. Trigger warnings doesn’t even cover it. Both articles are deeply offensive in so many ways, and just…gross.
Read the first article, which I remember reading at the time and finding it really irresponsible to have someone one week off alcohol talking in this way. The paper should never have published this.

Anyway, on reading again, i have to say I disbelieve this part: “My friends waited for me in a car outside to take me back to the party.”

I don’t believe for a minute Jack is that person.

I think she pretends to be an alcoholic because she was binge drinking. Much like a lot of the other illnesses masquerading as personalities, I think she truly struggles to fit in anywhere and sees her addiction, her tattoos, her multiple conditions, invisible illnesses, underdog attitude, perpetual victim, trans, lesbian and all other labels she’s appropriated, as replacements for a personality. She’s looking for a group to be part of and butterflies round multiple.

Also: where are @MancBee and @Geetbo ??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70