Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
If I had the time I'd go back through every single thread and note down every Jaccident or bout of mysterious illness that coincided with either a work engagement or her being in hot water over something on Twitter. I'm pretty certain I'd get a perfect score.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Emmapism

VIP Member
We have to have some variation on 'if your income depends on your reputation and reliabiliy, no wonder you're having to boil soap hun' for thread title.

I know it's too early but C'MON!

The thing about being freelance is you have to actually do the work babes.

Patreon isn't subsidising me (or any other creatives who post here) so why should it subsidise you? You're shockingly cavalier with other people's money and as a freelancer who manages money I EARN, you disgust me.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Imagine the sinking feeling of dread you'd get if you were out, then someone informed you there was a black pudding and prune pie waiting for you at home. How ominous.

• Haha
  • Sick

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Call off the dogs, Jack's just using Patreon the way it's meant to be used.

View attachment 1571005
SO ACTUALLY CREATE SOMETHING AND UPDATE THE HUNDREDS CURRENTLY GIVING YOU MONEY FOR NOTHING, YOU SHAMELESS, GRASPING TWAT.

Also:

Screenshot_20220911-161222_Twitter.jpg

But I thought you'd been constantly working 100-120 hour weeks since the start of the year? Not waiting for the work to come up sporadically. #unsustainableworkload

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
What’s the betting that ‘I’m the cool mum I don’t do school gate stuff’ actually translates as ‘I’ve caused so much petty drama that even the nice mums know to avoid me now.’ There’s always one.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Out of curiosity I opened a creator's patreon account (send cashos). It's extremely easy to pause your billing cycle, literally two clicks. She's an absolute arsehole not to have paused it 18 months ago or whatever it is. She's robbing a living.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Sorry I am 8 pages behind but why is she serving raw pastry pies?
It's her way of dealing with enemies. Then she feeds the pies to her pumble overlord.

I put Jack and pumble into an AI. The results are terrifying. Also does 'Jack' not look a like she was crossed with that wee fella with a skinny cock who also happens not to be a murderer?
Screenshot_20220910-205244_starryai.jpg

Screenshot_20220910-205249_starryai.jpg

Screenshot_20220910-205254_starryai.jpg

Screenshot_20220910-205257_starryai.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Lazarus

VIP Member
Is it just me or has every family had a WhatsApp group forever, already? And yet here’s Jack just setting one up?
I bet everyone was delighted when she created that group.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
I'm saying this because I know you'll all know what I mean and in the safe knowledge that you all know I'm not being offensive to anyone except... Well, you know.

This 'pie'
Screenshot_20220910-210252-01.jpeg

If your 7 year old kid came.rushing home with this pie they made.in Home economics, you'd be thrilled to pieces right?
"Aww Jack, you've even put your name on it and some stars"

If, however, someone you didn't know but was obviously over the age of 30.
If they proudly handed it to you... you'd be worried she'd been eating the wax crayons wouldn't you?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Grocery store is my new aneurism

88571D98-D3C2-43AA-AC7F-0B140A5A6823.jpeg

More cooking bacon controversy.
Why lie indeed squig, why lie

2959B735-EE0F-4F6E-B430-804DDE411846.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Yes, you could absolutely do this. Would need to establish relevant part of NHS to make the request to.
They might refuse to divulge the information initially claiming it was commercially sensitive but you can ask for an internal review. And if they still don't you could appeal to ICO. Public interest is surely on side of divulging it here.

I would but I can't due to my job [triangle symbol - how do you do them?!]
I am currently awaiting a response from my FOI to the ONS. I expect they will try and withhold information due to data protection but I will seek a review based on fact that Jack is a public figure who has made it clear that the changes ONS have made are influenced by her. I also included copies of the tweets.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

HoopLaa

The pie thing isn't Autistic literalness, Jack ffs.

That would be something like... you get a text saying "There's a pie here with your name on it" then you get home and are surprised to see there is actually no name on your pie, because you took the text LITERALLY.

What you did is called "making a joke".

• Heart

Shimmering

VIP Member
I'm coming from the past but isn't it interesting that she put all those stars on her own pie and none on her son's?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Yes Jack, you are so literal and famously never use figurative language. You certainly never once said in your hairy jackfruit patties with pineapple hats recipe that the texture of the mixture should be akin to the moment just before Wile E Coyote falls off a cliff. Incidentally that example still makes no sense to me but I don't think it's because I'm autistic, it just makes NO FUCKING SENSE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80