Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ablemabel

VIP Member
We had a damaged vacuum cleaner cord (rabbits 🔺) and we did the repair ourselves relatively cheaply. And we have taken extra steps to prevent it being damaged again. She has no idea how wasteful and out of touch she is. She just loves an excuse to buy shit.
Babe, same. 🐰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just checked my American edition of WaPo--she's not in there today and hasn't been in there since 2018. We are too busy wondering what Grifter-in-Chief Donald Trump is doing in DC today. Perhaps been called before a grand jury (we can only hope). Jack must be in the UK edition.

ETA: looks like it's just a retweet of the old recipe.
Can confirm. No nasty Jackburgers on my WaPo. The muffin recipes look good, though.

Attachments

Reactions: 10

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
You don’t need to capitalise “White”, Jack, you fucking dolt. Black is capitalised to signify political blackness. Only white supremacists capitalise white.
Womp womp, I guess?

I she must be fewmin that THAT MAN is intergenerationally mixed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Why you womp?
Prunes to chomp.

What is womp, though? I'm not familiar with that word. In the Harry Potter books there was a whomping willow which was a violent kind of tree. Perhaps Jack has been attacked by a big sentient plant? It sounds farfetched, but remember that Pumbles have lived in her house, so it wouldn't be the first supernatural being to emerge from the bungalow. Or maybe womp is a type of SOS message. ''Womp twice if you need help.'' Her vocabulary is full of mysteries.
Its an old sound effect if I recall.

Reactions: 8

sleepingsatellite

Chatty Member
I came across @beatthebudget on insta tonight. She does budget meals for herself (uni student) - 5 lunches for a fiver type thing, and does a meal plan for a £20 shop from our favourite smol pixie's supermarket -including a collab with them 😮 Plus her food looks good and varied and - hold on to your stetson hats - not sloppy
Me too! I love her work!

Reactions: 7