Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still in the last thread and jumping in here to say that the raw egg bubble () in the 'o' of sb's name pie is my aneurysm
That made me a bit queasy. I'm not a literal food expert or photographer but I'd bust that bubble in a hurry, it's putrid looking.

Reactions: 31
Quoting myself like a ninny this is part one, I thinks there’s just too much to put in one post. I’m having difficulty forcing myself to leave stuff out.

Reactions: 54
Quoting myself like a ninny this is part one, I thinks there’s just too much to put in one post. I’m having difficulty forcing myself to leave stuff out.
You can do it.. it's really very very good already.

If I had the ability I'd NOT make you a pie, I'd buy you a Ginsters tho.

Reactions: 25
We're getting all her greatest hits this week
- disgusting food
- Zoe eccentricity tweets
- going from 0-100 in 2.5 seconds on a new relationship
- snippy remarks
- pet endangerment
- convenient illness that disappears when it's time for the next tweet
- LIES

"Now! that's what I call Jack Monroe"

ETA I forgot "nightmare fuel facetime!" Filling up disc 2 already

Reactions: 68
“Lukewarm hotheaded” sounds just like a line from Look At Me by Geri Halliwell.

Geri is a Tory… makes you think.

Reactions: 71
I think it’s obvious who the other pie is for -
-Name starts with B, ends with D, short enough to fit on a pixie sized pie
-Fictional

Reactions: 44
Great work so far, GrannyOgg. Keep it up!!

On the literal autism: I had an old colleague who’s son was autistic. He used to take things very literally, for example: one year at Easter, he was making cards at school. The design of the card was a large Easter egg with smaller eggs made out of tissue paper.
he brought it home and my colleague and her family said well done etc. she said to her son along the lines of ‘that’s a lovely Easter egg, and I like all the wee eggs on the front of it too’. He responded ‘it’s not an egg with small eggs on the front. It’s a bit of paper with tissue paper stuck on it’.
that to me is classic literal thinking for someone with autism.

Reactions: 93
You can do it.. it's really very very good already.

If I had the ability I'd NOT make you a pie, I'd buy you a Ginsters tho.
It’s too long. It’s turning into War and bliddy Peace. Someone will need to prune it brutally.
Taking a wee break for a piss and a sandwich

Reactions: 39
Autistic here and I was just like that as a kid, but mostly not now as an adult because I've come across most things enough times to NOT be fooled into taking them literally. Jack would be the same if she wasn't talking shite.

Reactions: 60
How long before she replies “ohh I can’t afford something like that, I’ll be trying the charity shops and skips” *rattles the PayPal tin*

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.