Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Weird. You'd think an event would be publicised, even if it is online only.
Not really, all my employers advertised internal training like this on internal email - they’ve better ways to advertise to target audience than twitter that demonstrate accessibility by ensuring it reaches everyone eligible to attend.

Reactions: 16

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
She looks like Mark 'Chopper' Read in these photos.
*for anyone who doesn't know, Mark Read was an infamous Australian criminal, standover man, killer and author. He was portrayed brilliantly by Eric Bana in the 2000(?)
fillum Chopper.
Anyhoo, she looks like a gormless, PC version of Uncle Chop Chop.
A bullet to the head is a much quicker way to go than being slopped to death.

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Very sorry, and I don't mean to offend anyone - if it is who I think it is, I cannot stand her. She apparently knows everything about everything, she wants to teach everybody how to cook frugally (she would probably do a better job than JM provided you want to live on pizza, burgers and stir fries), doesn't miss a chance to tell the world how Aussies are the best at everything always, etc etc. Don't doubt that she has a difficult life because of health and money, but she strikes me as another first class (with honours!) narcissist. Gets occasionally pulled on some of her outlandish claims, but has no FM - so far.
Well yes - there are certainly hints of that for sure - and more than once (before unfollowing) I kinda wanted to say “off you pop back to Oz then, dear” at some of her content…but her experiences ring more true than Jacks, they are truthful in so far as experiencing living on below poverty level income, and she at least cooks food that needs teeth!

Oh, and she has managed to gain, I think, 18k followers (so I don’t think we are breaking any rules to mention her)

SpudYouHate

Grocery store is my new aneurism

View attachment 1570653

More cooking bacon controversy.
Why lie indeed squig, why lie

View attachment 1570664
To be fair, if you get bacon 'lardons' for cooking- say from Aldi, they're pretty cheap, and cubes. But in ASDA, the 'cooking bacon' is a mixture of rashers and other bits that aren't regular sized or aesthetic. So there ARE rashers there- just wonky ones.

Reactions: 15

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Jack celebrates Patreon day like most of us celebrate Christmas. FFS we are talking about a woman who buys two flowery jumpsuits and just flings the one she didn’t need in a drawer. Why on earth would she bother repairing a vacuum cleaner cable when Amazon does next day delivery?
If it’s Patreons cash she is flinging about then I’d make the most of it if I was her. There’s a hard winter coming and people will be making hard choices. Don’t give much for her chances of pulling off another begging blog either.
Do we know if the Trussell Trust got all the money for this? Ive read that only the amount stated as the goal needs to be legally donated, the organiser is free to do whatever they want with the excess.
These online fundraisers are a racket. Legislation really needs to be tightened up.
View attachment 1570345

OMG I’m a VIP!!!! I don’t even have an avatar and I can’t squiggle. How mad is that?
I think the green tick means the fundraiser is directly attached to the Trussel trust as a verified organisation, so I think this one is fairly safe.

Hold my beans

VIP Member
Are there posts of her with sobriety awards? I've looked and can't seem to find any :unsure:

Surely someone who details every brain fart would be proudly posting these important abstinence milestone rewards? I don't believe her alcohol BS for one second, especially when you see the amount of 'paid' articles detailing her journey :rolleyes:

• Heart

Clarends

Chatty Member
On a tweet promoting Jack's talk at Hastings there was a lot of critism of booking her. The festival tweeter replied saying Jack was a working class woman but then deleted. The tweet is on here somewhere. The organisers do know about Jack's Jeremy Kyle comment.
Found it. 543