Jack Monroe #369 Lie-de-Lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how I can ever quite thank-you for this, but send trauma-os. I watched a bit of episode 1 and then wanting to up the sensation of my intestines trying to tie themselves into a knot and hide behind my kidneys I started on episode 9. A plea for you all have I actually become delirious or did she actually hiss off camera I can't find my cards while Matt was introducing a recipe at about 4.30mins?! 😬:oops:
24C5DBA1-8032-4E75-8EFA-875FEAED147E.gif

790FA57F-9F52-49AC-904D-B5AA87988D73.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Jeez.

Yep, Captain Squig here thinks that FOUR DAYS after tweeting her One Pan idea that THAT MAN was able to write, create, film and promote the SAME IDEA as Jack. Really makes you think.
Yes imagine taking four days to do something another person did in 7 years 😬

ETA - corrected spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jeez.

Yep, Captain Squig here thinks that FOUR DAYS after tweeting her One Pan idea that THAT MAN was able to write, create, film and promote the SAME IDEA as Jack. Really makes you think.
Plus write and publish a book to go out alongside it. What are these people on? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Then not forgetting the period of time Jack followed Matt around the internet reminding him of their crrraazzzyyy japes and bantz.
It really is most baffling he has never worked with her again 🤔

Screenshot_20220822_163403.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Jeez.

duck sake. That's exactly what Jack was hoping for I bet. It's not a sock, is it?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’m finding it amazing that there is relatively little doubt/FM in the replies and quote tweets of Mollys post. People are either well yeh or oh my this isn’t good.

i don’t think she’ll be cancelled. She’s not well known enough for people to care enough to cancel her. Her FM and loyal fans will still adore whatever she does. Those like us who saw through her will feel justified in our thoughts. It may change the minds of those who see her odd tweet know and then and think she’s one of the good guys but hopefully it will stop people who can’t afford it sending her money if nothing else.

i think she’ll be back posting today as normal and in a response to someone somewhere as she searches out her name she’ll say her lawyers are looking into it or some such nonsense. No doubt her health will take a battering too.
I think she’ll just fade away.
It had already started anyway - she’s managed to get herself blacklisted by C4 and Cactus TV, and I bet there is a tonne of companies that won’t touch her again due to her pisspoor performance, or just not turning up to things and letting people down.
If she seemed like a sweet or naive person who’d just got a bit carried away, you might feel a bit sorry for her. But as she’s so unremittingly unpleasant - to followers, partners, people she’s worked with, just about everyone she comes across - I’m more inclined to take the view she brought it all on herself. She is a bully and a brat. Self-absorbed to the point of obsession. So grandiose that it borders on deranged. And as for the constant lies - well, she always knew she was lying, she just thought she’d get away with it. And for a while, she did. But the cat is out of the bag now, and she’ll never be able to get back to the pre-Hunger Hurts 2 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
And she’s being tagged into calm rebuttals when FM’s get going. I haven’t yet seen a mass pile on yet.. is it still too early or is it not going to happen?

A8929DAC-9001-412E-A859-A906C6F3F3D5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
duck sake. That's exactly what Jack was hoping for I bet. It's not a sock, is it?
I don’t think so... I spotted the exact location was recorded at the bottom so squigged it and just left the Scotland bit. I’ve never noticed that before. Eg ‘Twitter for Android, Clydebank, Scotland. It wasn’t Clydebank but I was worried about 🔺;D

Reactions: 20
Then not forgetting the period of time Jack followed Matt around the internet reminding him of their crrraazzzyyy japes and bantz.
It really is most baffling he has never worked with her again 🤔

View attachment 1519138
That makes me a bit sad for her.

DKL (regardless of how she secured the deal) could've been a real opportunity for her to gain traction in the foodie world. But she messed it up big time by not preparing or taking it at all seriously.

Actually, I don't feel sad for her, she brought it on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

DKL (regardless of how she secured the deal) could've been a real opportunity for her to gain traction in the foodie world. But she messed it up big time by not preparing or taking it at all seriously.

There are so many talented food media people, and a lot of them are Black and Brown. They have to work ten times as hard for opportunities that Jack and her white privilege squander. jack disgusts me

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Jeez.

I knew her squiggs would start this nonsense 🙄 😂. Idiot.

Had a wee gander at Molly’s blog again. Some stats and a couple of comments.
The comments are genuinely making me angry. Why on earth would you send her money if you're on benefits? Don't people know charity begins at home?

I can actually imagine the scenes after the last DKL. Jack constantly saying to anyone who will listen - 'Omg this has been mad hasn't it! We'll have to do this all again won't we! See you all again soon!' while they all politely nod with a rictus smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Horse spunk lasagne....that has killed me😂😂😂😂
Yeah, it's in the glossary in the Wiki.
Iirc one of us compared it to horse spunk and it just stuck.
I can't believe a flippant comment from two and a half years ago is still used by us!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.