Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
It’s not rosemary that’s cured your scratchy throat, Jack. It’s abstinence (was it SB weekend by any chance?)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
@Lazarus I was 45/6, (flood, flood, nada) hence my gp DID test to confirm meno rather than any other issue. She said mid to late 40s is getting more common vs previous generations early to mid50s norm Took three years to get onto hrt but it's a big help

Reactions: 17
Her pies look bogging. So wet and gristly?

The Eye of Sauron strikes again.

View attachment 1571874
To be fair to Jack (though she doesn't deserve my help), I believe the pie is raw and I'm sure the finished product looked much better (couldn't look worse, could it?) Also, I do think poultry and prune and poultry and black pudding are fairly well-known combos...but all together and in a pie, I'm not so sure. Her food is all just so kitchen sink isn't it? 'Bung it in a curry' has morphed into 'chuck it in a pie'.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Wooh

VIP Member
Perhaps Jack has recently watched The Bodyguard TV show with Keeley Hawes and Rochard Madden in, and has decided that she needs a bodyguard called Budd in her own life?

I'm so confused by the lodger who's been there for years but also wasn't there a few months ago.
It's not the first time Buffy the Vampire Slayer parallels have been drawn

• Haha

KingBabar

Think I have found another sock. A magical one.
Does it have a detective in its handle? I saw a possible that was following the usual suspects, plus Ryanair and a security consultant just before Jack headed to Dublin. I think there were more tweets then than are currently showing.

• Wow

SpudYouHate

Interesting how different her voice is in this video
Still very nasal and 'rabbit in the headlights', but yes, very different from today.

Everything she says is about her. That trip gave her so much opportunity to learn and grow... Totally wasted on her.
Those were indeed amazing women. Very sad that Jack didn't learn more from them, really.

• Sad

mackjonroe

She looks like Mark 'Chopper' Read in these photos.
*for anyone who doesn't know, Mark Read was an infamous Australian criminal, standover man, killer and author. He was portrayed brilliantly by Eric Bana in the 2000(?)
fillum Chopper.
Anyhoo, she looks like a gormless, PC version of Uncle Chop Chop.
Uncle chop chop has had me proper laughing out loud

• Haha

Nurseali

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to find the “send my flying monkeys once around the block and back for tea” tweet but I’m having no luck. When did she post that? I ask, because I want to juxtapose it with this. Fellow ninnies, may I present
I PROMISE this is not me being a twat- I did not write this! I just lifted this right off her blog. All her own words. Because if I have not love, I have nothing.
Mmm smells like hypocrisy.. She really forgets what she writes doesn't she

• Haha