Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi, I see you’re posting a lot of links to the s*n. That’s entirely your choice I’m not moderating, but just letting you know that there’s a section of us (and society) who refuse to read it.

If the info is available elsewhere it’s better to use a different source. Also don’t forget Jack reckons she threw a pencil case at Kelvin McKenzie if you ever need an example of an entirely fabricated anecdote.
I did click (I know, I know) and she's just painted the whole house white and done some black spots in the kids' room 😅 you can see the same room 4000 times over if you join that DIY on a budget facebook group.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Spaniel friend (a real life friend from Southend who knew her pre fame and sometimes follows her around like a lapdog seems to think Visa. If you overstay visa or work on an esta you aren’t automatically allowed another and have to apply in person at embassy. She’s so scatty I’m guessing got herself ineligible for an esta or is applying for a visa to do work there. View attachment 1571729
Vegas again - she can get more cheap ink and softly gently snag her latest victim one true love in an Elvis chapel before he gets cold feet

• Haha
Well yes - there are certainly hints of that for sure - and more than once (before unfollowing) I kinda wanted to say “off you pop back to Oz then, dear” at some of her content…but her experiences ring more true than Jacks, they are truthful in so far as experiencing living on below poverty level income, and she at least cooks food that needs teeth!

Oh, and she has managed to gain, I think, 18k followers (so I don’t think we are breaking any rules to mention her)
That was my experience too - after one too many pontificating statements I unfollowed and blocked, because she truly grates my mushrooms. I think she's trying to be the next Voice Of The Poor.

SpudYouHate

Merail but I’m on Citalopram and my doctor told me I could take Naproxen for period pain as long as I was very careful: only if absolutely necessary and only on a full stomach. This was over two years ago and I still remember the absolute agony of the heartburn. Just because you can buy it OTC doesn’t make it risk free.
Merail too, but I'm on Paroxetine and before I had surgery to address the issue, used Naproxen for crippling menstrual issues too- and myself and my 'Old Harold' are both prescribed it for long-time back issues. BUT, we're extremely circumspect with it AND it does massively exacerbate my gastritis which I then have to deal with. I'd avoid it like the plague if anything else came close to helping. We can only get it on prescription, though. I've never seen it OTC in the UK?

• Heart

Lurky McLurkFace

I've found an article relating online communities of young women with chronic illnesses/ claiming to have chronic illnesses that is quite disturbing and reminded me of Jack. I link below for anyone who is interested.

I've just stumbled across a very interesting article about online spoonie communities and it reminded me very much of our favourite smol pixie. Just to say in the early part of the article I thought it was going to go down a female hysteria type route and wasn't taking into account that some people actually are ill with chronic conditions but it does go on to acknowledge that so don't be put off if you get the same feeling from it early on. The article also deals with the story of a young woman who did have a real illness requiring treatment and surgery but looks at how it was made worse because she'd fallen in with a frankly disturbing community where people almost seem to compete to be the most ill, the part where she discusses getting thousands of likes for sharing images of herself crying in pain but only a few hundred for pictures where she's smiling is very telling and quite upsetting. The list of the most 'popular' conditions will be familiar to many Jack watchers too. There are also a lot of grifting opportunities with many bigger accounts attracting brand collaborations, most disturbing of all there is an account that coaches people what to say to their doctor to ensure they get the diagnoses they want. If anyone is interested the link is here https://www.commonsense.news/p/hurts-so-good
Terrifyingly accurate!

• Wow

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
Not really, all my employers advertised internal training like this on internal email - they’ve better ways to advertise to target audience than twitter that demonstrate accessibility by ensuring it reaches everyone eligible to attend.
Yeah I get that now.
I thought it was a big paid for ticket event with lots of ticket sales and cash and such.

But it seems it's just a couple of companies employees logging in online to listen for free.

frostily

VIP Member
😂 I almost want this as the next thread title- it fits so much of her output and says it all really

I’m imagining that the kindly pharmacist diagnosed her. Or she’s imagining that she got any sort of diagnosis other than the one she decided for herself after a frantic consultation with Dr Google
Vote here for “Claggy” too for next thread

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
I can't find any mention of the wellness week thing anywhere. I've googled it, found the Eventbright page, but that's it.

No tweets or publicity I can find anywhere, not even on the birdy platform.

Weird. You'd think an event would be publicised, even if it is online only.

Reactions: 13