Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
So she’s not speaking at an NHS event (as an NHS Frau I praise LJC for this), but rather to a private provider who holds NHS contracts. NHS adjacent, if you will. And she imagines the entire organisation (1000) plus their spouses and an additional plus one of their choice will all turn out to hear her sniffle and snottily ramble about her made up poverty? Seriously, what the fuck is she going to speak to a care company about? Actual healthcare professionals with actual jobs making a difference to peoples lives? She has zero healthcare experience and I would be offended if my employer got her to come and speak to me and my colleagues. This is my aneurysm.
Luckily for me, I work in a part of Scotland that Jack would never set foot in (not the nice bits of Glasgow or Celery Town), and my work vaguely involves projects with public health ensuring services reach our more vulnerable / rural communities, so I can happily confirm Jack is not involved behind the scenes with my health board. Might have to ask some colleagues in NHS Highland what work she’s done for them actually…
Maybe it’s a hands on practical workshop about dealing with those with NPD or addictions?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

overdueanadventure

Chatty Member
I am in one for the eldest (Y11) but it's not been talked in for nearly 3 years. You just don't have much to say once they start secondary. What with not taking them to the school gates, because they are 12. 🙄
I feel a bit sorry for her that she's never had an invite to the parents whatsapp group.

Then again, there's the squigs giving her money for literally nothing.

SpudYouHate

Re Jack's lack of taste buds and nasal whine, plus various face aches - I wonder if she should have had her adenoids out as a child.
I had all those symptoms but had mine taken out when I was about 10. Whipping your adenoids out was much more routine in the 70s I think.
One of my sons had his taken out about 7 years ago- he was a chronic mouth breather, and couldn't seem to close his mouth to eat, sleep or even when underwater. 😳 They didn't reckon it'd be a cure-all, but whatever helped, age or the op, he's far better now. JM definitely SOUNDS adenoidal, for sure.

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure he is adopted so he actually is her brother (Big Dave says he has 4 children in an interview) and he is also tall.......

Wooh

VIP Member
Here’s the article. It’s where I got the nonsensical quote about the rug of doom being pulled out plunging her into a chasm of chaos - or whatever
Chapeau to Vogue for very good editors/editing

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MM85

Of course Jack gets the most pastry, do we know if they've survived the "pie"?

• Haha

Nonah

VIP Member
Merail too, but I'm on Paroxetine and before I had surgery to address the issue, used Naproxen for crippling menstrual issues too- and myself and my 'Old Harold' are both prescribed it for long-time back issues. BUT, we're extremely circumspect with it AND it does massively exacerbate my gastritis which I then have to deal with. I'd avoid it like the plague if anything else came close to helping. We can only get it on prescription, though. I've never seen it OTC in the UK?
One of the Feminax line (?) is Naproxen. I think it’s the Ultra one and it’s got quite strict imstructions for use. Never again (whilst on SSRIs anyway!).

• Heart

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
To be fair, womp womp has been an internet thing for a while. Jack probably doesn’t know some racist guy used the term - I’ve certainly never heard of him. I don’t see why we should allow this guy to ruin something, stupid as it is.
no, fair enough. That is the only association I have with “womp womp” but sure, if some bigot used “toot toot” I wouldn’t consider the word banned.

any excuse to hammer Jack though :cool:

Reactions: 11

Hold my beans

VIP Member
We're not sure but Jack appears to have mixed up therapy with prize bingo. She far she's won a hoop and a teddy bear but she may have won a goldfish or a frisbee for sobriety too.
Just with her attending all those AA meetings I would've thought she'd have been awarded some. Makes you think.

Reactions: 10

Sausage Surprise !

Hold on Fraus can’t we get forensic here

housemate‘s name is B—-D

Miss Anne Thrope last thread knows who Camembert man is - a local business entrepreneur.

can we establish if better half / bodyguard / housemate / best friend are the same potato-faced labourer?
Just catching up here? Is this also the burger man or is that someone else 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10