Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
Despite registering, I can't seem to get into her 'talk'. No link has been sent out and it should be starting imminently. What's going on?!
You had to wait for the organiser.to send a link.
The organiser will have checked your details.
If you're not really an employee of the 3 groups, you're probably not gonna get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

SpudYouHate

Is she planning on a big move to the US?
Is that where she will find her forever home and some burly stud to take her for a wife?!

Good luck on your endeavor pet.
Brought to mind the lovely (far lovelier than JM) Charlotte Coleman and her Cowboy guy from the epilogue of Four Weddings!

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrsoverall

Trsut me, Jack was never a sex worker. The shitting dog would have been eaten alive on her first shift. It's just more pov wank fantasy for the neckbeard mention men.
[/QUOTE
Ugh. I see these sex work positive blokes regularly on the hell-site. All about choosy choice for stuff they'd Never do themselves 😠 Fuck the fuck off
Yeah she does this, means she’s grunked what I said about rechargeable stick Hoover’s. Did she buy it in wilko?
Ooo has anyone seen the news about the new Henry Hoover Quick? Am desperate for one but can't afford it. Send King Charles poundios

Sounds like a Victorian mourning dish.
There could be a Whitby jet carving of it to wear as a vile brooch 😁

It's her way of dealing with enemies. Then she feeds the pies to her pumble overlord.

I put Jack and pumble into an AI. The results are terrifying. Also does 'Jack' not look a like she was crossed with that wee fella with a skinny cock who also happens not to be a murderer?
View attachment 1569780
View attachment 1569781
View attachment 1569782
View attachment 1569784
😭😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Grunking again.

I see JM took Naproxen for a SORE THROAT?! She must have a steel stomach. I am prescribed it, rarely take it. I've had to this evening (on a full stomach and I take omeprazole every day just in case I need to take Naproxen) and now I have a dodgy tummy to accompany the back pain
I've been on it twice a day for years and the dodgy tummy barely even registers now 😬 no wonder she needs that squatty potty if she's taking it for fuck all reason without omeprazole or something

View attachment 1572055
I mean, she’s definitely not coming in on an O-1B - her television “achievements” are quite extraordinary, I’ll give you that, but I don’t think quite in the way they mean. Has she been catfished by a doppelgänger grifting American into getting a fiancé visa? Given all her ailments there’s no way she’d pass the physical for that.

I’m calling bullshit on the US Embassy breadcrumbing. Two people probably asked her “Do you want to come with ‘us’ to Embassy (the shoe shop)? and she’s run with it. Or she’s marrying Elon Musk. I’m also ok with that given that they’re as grim as each other
Oh no, she has her eye on Amber Heard, doesn't she! 😂 Match made in heaven.

• Haha
I have a much younger brother and even though I'm 51 and wasn't around much when he grew up I would still call myself his big sister. Her brother and sister were adopted, so I think it's unfair to call Jack out for referring to them that way, in fact I think she'd get more stick if she didn't! However I do completely agree that using any of your family members to centre things and make them all about you is wrong..
Agreed. From what I've seen both the younger siblings have been with their parents since they were babies (and must be officially adopted if they retired from fostering in 2015) so it's not like she's only known the lad a couple of years. It's uncomfortable when you've seen what else she's said about the foster kids (possibly not these two specifically but who fucking knows) though.

When someone mentioned the pie possibly saying "bro" the other day it did make me wonder if he sometimes sucks it up and goes round for tea when J's there.

Reactions: 17

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
“I don’t talk about my brother often - he’s a minor and his stories are his to tell. Also, we’ve only spoke like 3 times in person, in real life. I left home years ago, after all! I really only mention him when I want to preach with imagined-authority on issues of race to social media. Anyway, as I was saying…”
She has capitalised Black. I’m done.

• Haha

Helatruralhome

I am struggling to understand how someone can rave about how much better hard brushes are than Hoovers and then later the same day spill verbal diarrhoea about the joys of Hoovers unless they are either deliberately trolling or have dementia.

(Maybe that's the next self diagnosis...)
No it's likely the dysphasia she sadly referred to- substitute: 'expensive vacuum brand' for 'hard brush' everytime Jack uses the brand- vacuums aren't for poors clearly and the extra exercise is also good for keeping warm too- go well, pal

• Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Why has she been quiet for so long? Is she getting another burgering? 🤢
Oh LJC I hope she’s quiet. Can you imagine that nasal monotone voice whining saucy encouragement and sweet nothings to you mid-coitus?! 🤢
B977CD71-C056-4223-8B62-AA32378A86DD.gif

It would almost be enough to send you running out into the night in alarm. Oh wait…

• Haha
  • Sick