Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The revenge is she has been riding Philip since he arrived.

Too soon?

Reactions: 18
So glad it’s not just me that feels like this!

Reactions: 25
Absolute LOL at Jack cosplaying as some kind of Marxist while writing a wanky tribute to an obscenely wealthy paedophile-defending monarch who died in comfort after 9 decades of colonial pillaging. Go and shite, Jack.

Reactions: 58
Jack's been getting criticism, JKR has been getting people wishing her dead in the QTs of her dead queeny take. That's why I doubt Jack's endless abuse claims.

Reactions: 51
Clue's in the name pal

ETA more bootlicker cook mentions

Last edited:
Reactions: 66
dunno if it affects the bench pressing, but i remember reading in the graun long read about what happens when "london bridge falls", that the coffin is 3 inches thick, so that's gonna be heavy

i have also learned this evening that philip has apparently been in refrigerated storage since his death so they can be interred together and i don't know what to do with this information except tell you guys

Reactions: 95
I'd imagine Jack's been messaging her today so maybe she's hidden lost her phone.
She must have been locked out of twitter for 3 days...since about the same time she was tagged in the 'prove to everyone you were babysitting SB for me' tweet.
She was on insta yesterday.

Makes you think.

Poor woman.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.