Jack Monroe #390 Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can all agree she has given up her life to work selflessly for the good of all and has lived a life of service. The Queen did some stuff too.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She tagged him almost as often as she counted the views. I’m doing the post Chaos now, its ridiculous how the media just accepted everything she said. I can’t find anything other than the odd tweet about crack paralegals beavering away after May but I’ll keep looking.
Why hasnt anyone in the MSM ever asked wtf was happening with this? She raised money from the public for gods sake and given the amount of interest on Twitter that first night, I’m guessing quite a lot of money. Thousands rather than hundreds. You‘d think someone would be interested what happened to it.
It is nuts how much coverage it got and then how silent it fell. I think you have a year from the event in which to file a defamation complaint (?) so maybe still being looked at. Seems sus to me though. I mean just looking at the likes and retweets within such a short space of time 😱

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22
After my commie grannie died we found an old diary of hers from the 1950s where she remarked on how hot Prince Philip was. It caused much hooting in the Numbers family.
One of my residents was in the navy with Prince Phillip. He was incredibly handsome in his youth and very charming, apparently.

Jack can stop her Queenie nonsense RIGHT NOW. There is NO WAY ON THIS EARTH she ever met the Queen without mentioning it before now. Bloody great bully bullshitter.

Reactions: 33
Brio - it's a classical music term, 'con brio' - 'with movement'. Roughly translates as lively or animated.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It is nuts how much coverage it got and then how silent it fell. I think you have a year from the event in which to file a defamation complaint (?) so maybe still being looked at. Seems sus to me though. I mean just looking at the likes and retweets within such a short space of time 😱
The retweets amplified her PayPal details, they would also have included the second part of the smol thread where she promised to donate the money I think.
Anyone giving, did so on that basis. I’m no lawyer but if that didn’t/doesnt happen, I’d say there’s a very nasty word for what she did.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's worse than Cowmilla- at least she never made a pumble"
New thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of my residents was in the navy with Prince Phillip. He was incredibly handsome in his youth and very charming, apparently.

Jack can stop her Queenie nonsense RIGHT NOW. There is NO WAY ON THIS EARTH she ever met the Queen without mentioning it before now. Bloody great bully bullshitter.
When the Queen told Paul Burrell "there are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge" it is now clear she was referring to Jack's high level behind the scenes work.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.