Jack Monroe #390 Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose we should remember the one big and quite significant thing Jack and Queen Elizabeth had in common. The Queen never started the VBI and neither has Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
to be fair to jack, one of the few things she’s been incredibly consistent on is her unwavering love for the queen. and that’s very funny to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
When the Queen told Paul Burrell "there are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge" it is now clear she was referring to Jack's high level behind the scenes work.
It's where she learned all about close protection work. Now she's able to pass that knowledge on to celebrity squad.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
By my count she has:-

- asthma
- rheumatoid arthritis
- suspected “osteo”
- a calcified shoulder
- an unspecified heart condition
- ehler’s danlos syndrome
- generalised anxiety disorder
- a benign tumour
- chronic pain
- chronic fatigue
- chronic stress

- Long covid
- autism
- ADHD
- depression
- PTSD / trauma
- alcoholism
- an unspecified eating disorder
- unspecified disabilities
- allergies
- a history of anaphylactic shock

I’d like to add Munchausen’s to that list…
Her and Jameela Jamil are the same people.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The retweets amplified her PayPal details, they would also have included the second part of the smol thread where she promised to donate the money I think.
Anyone giving, did so on that basis. I’m no lawyer but if that didn’t/doesnt happen, I’d say there’s a very nasty word for what she did.
Quoting myself like an eejit.
The money wasn’t a gift, it was given for a purpose with a very clear understanding what would happen to it if wasnt needed for that purpose. I’d argue the two tweet thread formed the basis of a contract.
If I’d given money to this, I’d be asking serious questions and, at the very very least, threatening her with a lawyer if I didn’t get equally serious answers.
Edit Only we seem to have the two part thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well as there is duck all on telly now and won’t be FOR WEEKS, I guess I’ll be here ( coz I was very busy being elsewhere before 🫣) mercilessly grunking.

Also, I keep liking funny posts and they all seem to be by Jenny Bastard Numbers so now I’m like some demented super fan. A Tattle Flying Monkey in the making…

@jenny2603 thanks for all you do (etc)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So many new frauen. A list does indeed already exist, compiled by the lovely @kachoochoo IIRC.
Mad that the Queen is probably dead/dying today isn’t it? While we’re on Tattle chatting tit about Jack.😂

i don't have the ailments list, dear heart. i have enough on my plate! 😊

i believe it was the frau who lives in spain, has an olive tree and is somehow connected to lauren laverne. not been seen round these parts in quite a while. hope they're ok

is it in the wiki?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Actually Jack did meet the queen. It was in 1832 when she was touring the poorest schools in the borough of Sarfend. Jack, being a poor Victorian urchin put on her best potato sack dress and picked a single flower. Wiping the mud from her grubby cheeks, she curtsied in front of our maj who took the flower and declared it the best ever. Then she told Jack she was special and that one day she’d grow up and make a jubilee trifle that’d be much better than the one made by that other witch. And that queen? Albert Einstein. Follow your dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Well as there is duck all on telly now and won’t be FOR WEEKS, I guess I’ll be here ( coz I was very busy being elsewhere before 🫣) mercilessly grunking.

Also, I keep liking funny posts and they all seem to be by Jenny Bastard Numbers so now I’m like some demented super fan. A Tattle Flying Monkey in the making…

@jenny2603 thanks for all you do (etc)
Just building the FM squad for the final showdown with Jack and her rage chimps.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jack really is the doyenne of mawkishness, isn't she. Bet she and the folks were first in the queue to the sign the Happy Shopper book of condolence to Lady Di.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry to go on but I’ve seen a lot of talk on the Cursed Bird app about Tattle and us.
Id just say this to our detractors, Molly and others have used Tattle wiki as the basis for their expose of Monroe. Without the Fraus, none of this would be happening.
I’m not knocking them at all, I’m grateful for what they are doing, but it’s Fraus who have captured it all, winnowed it, weighed it and wrote it all up. We are still doing it. It’s no accident no one mentions the Anderson chaos its because it’s not in our Wiki.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I just want her to continue the public implosion so she gets absolutely zero work ever again. That would be nice karma for being a scamming cockwomble. She’ll be livid that the energy thing isn’t top news now and she isn’t being inundated by tv slots to give her economical expertise.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.