Jack Monroe #390 Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't have the ailments list, dear heart. i have enough on my plate! 😊

i believe it was the frau who lives in spain, has an olive tree and is somehow connected to lauren laverne. not been seen round these parts in quite a while. hope they're ok

is it in the wiki?
Sorry lovely.

It’s so hard remembering everything, given how much info there is on Jack that’s occurred in the two and a half years I’ve been on Tattle. It does feel like bloody 84 when it comes to her various ailments etc though!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jack right now... "I'm no fan of the institution of the monarchy, as you all well know, but I just think some people have a God given right to rule and that should be respected by the rest of us OK"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Im not a fan of KH but it doesn’t surprise me she made a mistake there…

8623EBEE-9CCD-4E3B-93A6-54527136F0F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Thread title:

Jack's met the Queen more times than she's cooked edible dinners.

(Piss off, I think it's funny..)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"in a world where king's and queens [SIC] are Monarch's everyday'. Do you mean... like this world?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.