Jack Monroe #390 Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget Big Dave had to hitchhike 50 miles to work in his firefighter uniform. Maybe he's only allowed to drive on special occasions, or when there's no risk of a stray gold trifle causing a pile-up.
She borrowed the fire engine at the same time as the uniform and drove him there sirens blazing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has DEFINITELY used these exact words about the decade in a job she neither asked nor applied for to describe herself hasn’t she? Or am I in a fuge state?
CD8F4218-FBDA-4CB9-A833-7A3197796BC9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I take it she still hasn’t mentioned todays energy relief package? Let them burn the speeches of failed politicians I suppose. Or Jacks books. They aren't use for much else.
My working class family never met or even saw the Queen, her Britain was not mine. If my mother had access to the kind of medical care the Queen had, she’d likely still be here.
Having said that, a family has lost their mother and grandmother, so they have my sympathies.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Like duck she has met the Queen a few times 😂. What a whopping lie to tell!
I also have doubts.
Let's face it. Of you'd met the Queen once, twice or a few times.. at least on one of those occasions you'd expect a photographer or a video of a line up and a JM creaky bone arthritic curtsey.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think she’s quietly working behind the scenes planning the wake.
Or is at home with the funeral plans spread out across the table.
One way or another she’ll insert herself in there somewhere.
We can have rinsed hoops as the official coronation meal!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
( 🔺 ) Trivia. I'd hide if I knew how.
I have a photo of my grandfather (a vicar) rather obsequiously meeting her. I never met either of them though, as he died before I was born.
I met the Queen Mum twice though, once when she opened a new Sports centre in my hometown when I was at Primary school (we spelled out 'welcome' for her helicopter on the sports field!) and once a few years later, crushed behind some street barriers, but can't remember the occasion. Mostly I just remember a lot of thirsty hanging around in the hot sun, tbh.

Reactions: 13
Jack met the Queen a few times? 🤔 Pics or it didn't happen as the old internet saying goes.
We need to know if the Queen ever used the words "lingering honk" if so, Jack is telling the truth. If not, she's lying but does leave a lingering honk trailing in her wake.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hold the front page, it's Jack's tribute to the woman whose face was on money.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.