Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpudYouHate

It should confuse me that Jack vapes whilst complaining of asthmatic problems. It should confuse me, but it doesn't. At this stage in proceedings, nothing is beyond belief.
Both her and SB have breathing/ lung/ somethingorother issues that are 'made worse by the cold' or damp, or something. Innit?

Reactions: 14

Aquamarina

Chatty Member
By my count she has:-

- asthma
- rheumatoid arthritis
- suspected “osteo”
- a calcified shoulder
- an unspecified heart condition
- ehler’s danlos syndrome
- generalised anxiety disorder
- a benign tumour
- chronic pain
- chronic fatigue
- chronic stress

- Long covid
- autism
- ADHD
- depression
- PTSD / trauma
- alcoholism
- an unspecified eating disorder
- unspecified disabilities
- allergies
- a history of anaphylactic shock

I’d like to add Munchausen’s to that list…
So many new frauen. A list does indeed already exist, compiled by the lovely @kachoochoo IIRC.
Mad that the Queen is probably dead/dying today isn’t it? While we’re on Tattle chatting shit about Jack.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

kachoochoo

VIP Member
So many new frauen. A list does indeed already exist, compiled by the lovely @kachoochoo IIRC.
Mad that the Queen is probably dead/dying today isn’t it? While we’re on Tattle chatting shit about Jack.😂

i don't have the ailments list, dear heart. i have enough on my plate! 😊

i believe it was the frau who lives in spain, has an olive tree and is somehow connected to lauren laverne. not been seen round these parts in quite a while. hope they're ok

is it in the wiki?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

SpudYouHate

I wonder if she’ll try to insert herself using the old ‘duty’ line? Am hoping she’ll barge in with her usual ‘look at me’ and terribly misjudge the mood of the nation 🤞
She'll wear her uniform from when she was a fire rescuey person for real, honest guv, you got me bang to rights, society is to blame!

Is the oil thing to do with the price of diesel? Last time there was a run on fuel, the price of cooking oil shot up and the amount you could buy at a time was restricted, if I remember rightly. To prevent everyone with older Diesels just bunging the oil in instead. (Cough 🔺been there, done that)
OH (MY harold, not hers!) says it's the price of sunflower oil coz war, etc.

• Haha

RinsingHoops

Given that it’s usually sweet, she has no business calling it a budino. Odds that she made it herself and for once daren’t take credit?
Having a little look at her Instagram and no doubt this has already been seen but Fraus, I give you a contender to the Pumble - the BUDINO 🤮
EDIT I don’t know how to edit but just realised she didn’t make this abomination. Just assumed she had as couldn’t be arsed reading the flowery text. Sorry!

• Haha