Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
Apparently Mark Lewis married Frank Skinner's ex in 2012 but in an article/TV appearance talking about moving to 1 Israel Street, Israel in 2018 he is with another partner who was still using her own surname so, possibly married a couple of years later? His first marriage is referred to online and I would have thought a more recent marriage would show up somewhere but I don't see anything. 🤔
Could be a religious “marriage” we do them all the time especially if somewhere special like Israel not unheard of to have a second ceremony there as a renewal. When and whether any legal ceremony has already occurred or ever does is hit and miss.

Reactions: 10

Wooh

VIP Member
View attachment 1563592

Jack claims to have co-parented 100 children but the squig above goes on to helpfully provide us with a link to a local press article where her mum tells us “We have fostered about 70 children." https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/local_news/13798460.our-carers-are-so-special/

Obviously as Jack is both FORENSIC and autistic she is incapable of lying or making a mistake, so her mum must have forgotten about 30 children which seems totally plausible.
Who would know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Recent articles have her dad talking about having four kids and a grandson, two girls and two boys - back in 2004 (in the Guardian) they had two and three long term fosters https://static.guim.co.uk/images/favicon-32x32.ico

Looks like big Dave adopted so the foster kids weren’t kicked out at 16 but with foster kids required to have own rooms and three fosters at the article time. In a five bed the only combo to legally share a room could have been Jack and her brother. If that’s right it might explain why she has such a hang up about houses and room swapping?

I’ve only seen her mention and older brother in the army - never the adopted sister. After thought if brother signed up at 16 he may have been away so his room given over to foster and not sharing. A lot of sharing whether she wanted or not? Article must date from her 4.5 GCSEs year - perhaps her parents took on too much?
As far as I'm aware, there's no specific rule on foster children sharing rooms, not with same sex, similar age children anyway, but the LA wouldn't allow boy/girl sharing over the age of 11, even within the related family, it would be classed as overcrowding. However my knowledge on room sharing is based on my friend being a foster child, she always shared a room with her foster sister.

Reactions: 9

SpudYouHate

Where did the bench press thing come from? Did Jack actually say this?
She DID mention bench pressing something or other (was it in relation to carrying furniture upstairs? can't remember) but can't find the comment in question. Just ones about how 'active' and 'fit' she is. And her new abs.
However, for some reason, when I search 'Jack Monroe' and 'bench press', this article pops up. :rolleyes: 🤷‍♀️ :unsure: https://www.theguardian.com/society...woman-or-a-man-interview-transgender-identity
And no. I don't get it either.

EllaEm87

VIP Member
EDIT I don’t know how to edit but just realised she didn’t make this abomination. Just assumed she had as couldn’t be arsed reading the flowery text. Sorry!
Nope, she bought it in one of her favourite restaurants. Quite a spenny one, I think.

• Heart

miss_terious

She has form. Now she’s trying to make a painful labored point about the Tories, it’s Kinnock. When Labour had “abandoned” her in 2015 and she switched to Greens, she was spouting the Kipling she keeps above her desk. Ah, inspirational quotes from Rudyard Kipling, that famous dyed in the wool Marxist, just like Papa Big Dave.

Political Jack-ten years of making Cooking Jack look competent and well informed in comparison. What an achievement.

View attachment 1564033
"reactionaries relentlessly obsessed in the white noise of the internet" - so just a normal day for Jack?

(also shouldn't it be obsessed WITH, not in? :unsure:)

• Haha

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Why is she shite tweeting, is this activism? She’s so desperate to become viral it’s like a full time job. Thanks to Patreon, a well paid one!

I’ve heard her mention one of the adopted brothers (some weird kudos about him having Afro hair that she cut??) but I have NEVER heard her mention the sister!!
There's only one adopted brother. I'm 95% sure the sister is the 2 year old mentioned in the 2004 article and the brother is a few years younger than her.

Reactions: 8

HowardMoon

VIP Member
I thought room of requirement was invented in Harry Potter, which would actually lead to a plausible theory about Jack's house.

How can a bungalow have stairs? Magic. How can you have a giant shed and studio and multiple rooms and still not have space? Well, some mornings you wake up and the bungalow has decided to shuffle around a bit, narrowing corridors and shrinking spaces, and the shed isn't where you thought it was. (Sometimes pets and small boys also go missing for a few days) How can you take a picture of your son's bedroom when he's asleep, but there's daylight glaring through the curtains? Well, you know, Jackwarts doesn't operate according to normal schemes of sunrise, that's why it's hard for her to get anywhere on time. It's slightly removed from the physical and temporal dimensions we understand.

Suddenly everything makes more sense. How can Jack have so much room, yet no room? How can she have no food, and yet a store cupboard that seems to constantly replenish itself with the most obscure and curious combinations? Because whenever she opens it, it's restocked itself according to its own whims. It's Tuesday, I wonder what the cupboard has for us today! Can of prunes, chicken liver, Fanta. Quick, draw up a new meal plan! This explains her 'MO' of creativity with unlikely ingredients; she's adapting to the idiosyncrasies of her haunted mansion. How is that hare statue in this room today, and that room tomorrow? Why is that elephant statue always in the corner of a picture? Well, she turns her back and they seem to scuttle around mischievously, like thrift-sale versions of Cogsworth and Lumiere.

Needs more work but I think I can get an 8-book children's fantasy series from this
💀 It all makes sense now! 👏

Reactions: 7