Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know it’s a pain but I don’t think that’s a new thing? Certain items are limited.
I remember going to Tesco with my best friend and her gran like five years ago and they wouldn’t let us buy more than three blocks of Cathedral City cheddar as it was on offer.
Margery told the manager to stuff it as I recall and we didn’t light the beacons to summon Jack.
I think they limit stuff as neededoke.ofntheir stocks are.getting low.
But, I seem to recall jack did make a big deal about her local asda being low on stuff and tried to say it was Asda removing them from sale nationwide (my memory may.not be accurate there though).. so it'll be a similar story no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SpudYouHate

Fuck me, she just loves talking about herself, doesn't she? It's all about herself. And she is giddy from the attention.

She also shuts up people by saying that when she is critisized it's because people don't want to engage with her topics. Which is nonsense. We have Frauen here who do more for the current cost of living crisis than she does with her evermoans. It's the epitome of 'if you're not with me, you're against me (and all the people I claim to help)'.

Also, fuck you for claiming you are 'rags to slightly better rags, you cosplaying magpie.
God, that's SO nasal and hard to listen to. Shame. ❄

Who would know?!
The 25 by 2004 and about 70 by 2015 when they retired from fostering could make sense. Those articles are nothing to do with Jack so I'd be inclined to believe they're fairly accurate. 80 and 100 are Jack lying exaggerating.

• Heart

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
So Jack's therapists have now

1. given her a teddy bear?
2. given her a weighted hoop
3. given her music recommendations

and she has them on her phone in case she wants to check up on minor trivia. I think she is, in some sad way, confusing 'therapist' with 'friend', maybe because she doesn't have friends and is imagining her counsellors in that role, based on some not-quite-right misunderstanding about what you do with friends and what they do for you (text each other, give gifts)
And I still only got an email😢😅

• Haha
@GrannyOgg Only record I can find so far is 2007. This would put her there at age 18/19 (unless you are a 1978 truther).

She disappears then re-emerges under Jack Monroe in 2012 and has intermittent records in Southend up to now.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
It's a direct quote from Big Dave in The Guardian. 3 at that point, lots more over the years. The article wording is tricksy as fucking usual - says they have Jack and her brother, 16 & 17, and that the household currently consists of three foster kids. It doesn't actually say Jack and her brother were still at home. There are ways for it to have worked out that everyone had their own room :)

But yes anyway Jack Monroe calls foster children feral. Twat.
A baby doesn’t need it’s own room

• Heart

flightofthealligator

That’s really odd - foster children might arrive at night but it’s highly unlikely they would leave at night.
Moving to a new placement - usually in the daytime so they can settle in for night, going back to bio family, again usually planned in advance to happen in daylight overseen by social worker
I am foster placement and social work adjacent, so if anyone has lived experience please chime in, but it sounds unlikely to me.
I agree. Even if there was an emergency placement move everybody in the family would know why the child had to be moved quickly because it would likely be a crisis and crises don’t tend to happen softly, gently. Arriving in the night, yes because kids might have to be in a place of safety. But moving foster placements either happen in a planned way or everything is kicking off.

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Vlad is clearly listening to all this fostering talk, I’m getting ads for fostering. I’m of the opinion that the super special life changing thing from a few weeks and chaoses ago was Jack applying to be a foster carer. Maybe that was actually her last ditch attempt at staying in the bungalow. If we are correct in thinking Big Dave has some kind of hand in the new downsizing flat then if Jack had been approved for fostering (which she clearly has not) she could have pulled a ta-dah, look Dad, I’m going to be foster carer just like you, but I need the extra space so rather than letting me rent one of your places on the cheap or stand guarantor or whatever the arrangement is could you just bung me a few hundred a month to help cover the rent instead? Just speculation but who knows?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Little OJ, who we have no evidence is a murderer but equally no conclusive proof is not a murderer is flapping about Twitter warning left wing people the Daily Mail are trawling Twitter looking for people being rude about HMTQ so they can ruin their lives . He's telling people to be careful what they say, I wonder why OJ is concerned about what people might say about The Queen's health at this time. Really makes you think.

Anyway, I hope Jack ignores his advice and gets cancelled for treason.
Off to the tower with her toot suite

• Haha
Reactions: 10