Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MistyWindows

VIP Member
I remember my dad doing multiple trips to Safeway when they limited special offers in the 90s 😂

We can't be trying to let everyone get some of the essentials range now can we? Outrageous.
Exactly, talk about mountains out of molehills 😂 just the other day one of the fridges broke at my local Tesco and they ended up with a shortage of soft cheeses so limited buying, I don’t recall anyone shitting their paints out of fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bugger13

VIP Member
Her entire research for that piece was watching The Iron Lady. She really is the laziest human being who ever lived.

I note the words she leaves us with at the end. I wonder if Jack ever reflected on them or were they just a barked instruction to the rest of us? I don't wonder, she's incapable of honest self-reflection.

View attachment 1564455
Based on this I have a good insight into Jack’s mind. It appears to consist of Cotswold catalogues, £ signs, spunky slop, rage, Jack as the centre of the world and a shrunken head wearing curtains holding 3 iPhones.

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Kids disappearing overnight probably translates to there being a planned move while Jack was at her grandma's one afternoon.
A kid left and didn’t say goodbye or wave back at Jack one time
Praise beans for Rachel Green (not that one) agreeing to the charity handcuff week

• Haha
  • Heart

Cornelia Hosendove

As far as I'm aware, there's no specific rule on foster children sharing rooms, not with same sex, similar age children anyway, but the LA wouldn't allow boy/girl sharing over the age of 11, even within the related family, it would be classed as overcrowding. However my knowledge on room sharing is based on my friend being a foster child, she always shared a room with her foster sister.
Currently a separate room is an absolute requirement for a foster placement. Only possible exception is younger same sex siblings. This may not have been the case previously though.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Tbf, that does sound exactly like something Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith would say.
It's something anyone who saw that book would say. How she got that published remains a mystery.

• Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
I'm a Bristol Frau. She may be Jack adjacent with her combos. But definitely not Jack.
Oh no, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it was Jack, I just meant Jacks plagiarising already vile combos and somehow making them worse.

• Haha

Django

VIP Member
The woman who used taxpayer money to hush up her son's abuse? Yeah I can see why you'd have a soft spot for her.
Jack also seems to admire her 'mom' who was shagging around before her first husband died.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

viggle

Chatty Member
I thought she had a “room of requirement” which is some posh way of describing a room you don’t need. Well, now she requires it to be a sorting room, and everyone can have their bedroom back! #hoteshacks.
Is that how she used it?! Does she realise ‘room of requirement’ is a Harry Potter reference?
A room of requirement is a room full of junk that you’ll always find the thing you need in. Nothing to do with the requirement of the actual room. 😅

Jack, have a Google before you say things.