Jack Monroe #390 Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She means from the 50s to the 20s ā€œacrossā€ 8 decades
I think she should have written over 7 decades of tirelessly working for your country, spanning 8 decades if thatā€™s what she meant but she wrote ā€œafter 8 decades of tirelessly working for your countryā€ - I think she forgot that her celebration for the 70th anniversary was sitting astride Big Daves Big Gun

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah the classique ā€œwhatever your thoughts itā€™s not the timeā€¦but here are all of my thoughts because it is apparently the time for thoseā€
What if my thoughts are the same as yours Jack? Will it be ok then or still no coz only your thoughts are valid?
Answers on a pumble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I liked the Queen. She was a constant and always a pleasure to see on the TV. I never met her or ever saw her in person, but even so, it was good to know that there was at least one person that we could look to that shone a positive light on the nation. We can't always rely on the prime minister or politicians to be a positive for us on the world stage, but the Queen was evidently respected by many.
She'll be missed..

Jack, however, can sod off.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Martin Lewis said people had told him to stop trying to explain the energy statement today but he did anyway. And made a video. Not got the day off.

Reactions: 26
Itā€™s always easy to spot a narcissist by a misplaced belief that every event of note requires their input.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Even when sheā€™s paying her respects to the Queen of all people, she still has to wind people (maybe just me) up by putting ā€œthankyouā€, ffs. twit.

Reactions: 17
This has to be Jackā€™s biggest whopper yet doesnā€˜t it? If sheā€™d ever met the Queen you can guarantee we would have known about it in excruciating detail.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Remind me what Madge did to you?

when she was taking a tour of the country to launch the intercity 225, a bunch of us from school were chosen to stand around in the station for when she got off the train for a walkabout. my mam gave me a bunch of lilies to give her. i did a really nice curtsey and presented liz with said lilies and she just went, "oh, more flowers" and went on her way. i became a republican in that moment.

may she rest in peace.

and, tbf, she did get a *lot* of flowers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
If it's not the time then why is she sticking her oar in? Always always always trying to go viral, no matter the circumstances.

Reactions: 29
I agree that crass comments about the Queen arenā€™t necessary, but really people can say what they want, so duck off with the lectures Jack thankyou.
She could have just paid tribute and left it like that without lecturing people. Bet she is desperate for people to make crass comments so she can argue all night on twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think she should have written over 7 decades of tirelessly working for your country, spanning 8 decades if thatā€™s what she meant but she wrote ā€œafter 8 decades of tirelessly working for your countryā€ - I think she forgot that her celebration for the 70th anniversary was sitting astride Big Daves Big Gun
I think that was one of the days she met the Queen. Big Dave had enough of the petulant little twerp and fired Jack into Buckingham Palace. Either that or through Prince Harry who she used to chat to on the phone šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where did the bench press thing come from? Did Jack actually say this?
Yes, absolutely. It's from a New Statesman article where she also claims to have had a hard, masculine body then includes a photo where she looks like a normal mum in their early 40s.

bench press hmtq.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Itā€™s always easy to spot a narcissist by a misplaced belief that every event of note requires their input.
I can think of a few instances where she didnā€™t feel the need to be respectful of someoneā€™s death, letā€™s just say that.
Not really sure how to feel except Jack can sod off. I know itā€™s pessimist of me to say but I bet sheā€™s absolutely chuffed to bits about that nonsense earlier with her ā€˜defendingā€™ her dressing down. Now she can make herself feel even more morally superior.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.