Jack Monroe #390 Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deserves a rest, as though she’s gone off to Skegness for a weekend, not popped her clogs.
Hasn't Jack applied that job description to herself in the past? I didn't ask for this etc etc.
I'm no royalist but it seems a bit cruel to have wheeled out a frail and ill old lady to meet the latest in a revolving door of PMs.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She’s deserves a rest, as though she’s gone off to Skegness for a weekend, not popped her clogs.
8 decades? Pretty sure it was her platinum this year 🤔🤷‍♀️
#septuagenariantruther #70years #7decades #Pythagorus #forensic

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Waiting for Jack to apologise to Jamie Oliver again, just to tie everything together.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am just catching up and I'm tired so I genuinely can't tell how much of this is a joke and how much is serious...so apologies if this is stating the bleedin' obvious but this was never Dublin. British Army were never on the streets of Dublin (well, not since partition in the 1920s) so what you're describing is Belfast or Derry. I'm sure Jack knows this too as her mother is from Northern Ireland.
Sorry, yes, was meant as a parody of Jack's mistaken beliefs and stereotypes about Ireland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Where did the bench press thing come from? Did Jack actually say this?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having a little look at her Instagram and no doubt this has already been seen but Fraus, I give you a contender to the Pumble - the BUDINO 🤮
How does she know what a choir or archangels tastes like?

Her flowery prose is bleeping appalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jack has asked for no crass or petty remarks. How long until she's tearing a strip off someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.