Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely someone who knows her in real life is awake? Ring her parents ffs. What the duck is happening tonight? She randomly went for David Walliams and now she is doing #MeToo in a really threatening way, with an alternative story for the name change.

For the love of God, someone get her in for an assessment before it goes any further.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She is simultaneously manic from the attention and sick with fear. It’s horrible.
DF2D555E-07B4-48D8-A39D-8111694E26B8.jpeg

An opinion that he takes coke and doesn’t write his own books. Okey doke.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
54A07DC0-8C9A-4568-8093-6B71AB353A98.jpeg

By just skimming you miss context, narrative arc, character development; hubris, redemption arc...

@Silver Linings my theory is she uses the iPhone when she’s having a piss, just keeps it in there next to the bog in case she misses out

@Oxford_Girl thanks for the horse thingy recommendation I’ve ordered some, am having a visible (not like Jack’s) loss of hair again and it’s getting me down

@Switchstreetz I read one of your comments and thought - you do know about Mrs J don’t you? 😳

I see she’s throwing up her shield of alleged sexual abuse as a defence again while gleefully suggesting she will put names out there - yet other commenters are causing ‘bad energy’ 🤯 I just can’t believe she nicked a gif from here! The blatant admission of sock puppeting too... I’m too wired to sleep!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 173386By skimming you miss context, narrative arc, character development; hubris, redemption arc...

@Silver Linings my theory is she uses the iPhone when she’s having a piss, just keeps it in there next to the bog in case she misses out

@Oxford_Girl thanks for the horse thingy recommendation I’ve ordered some, am having a visible (not like Jack’loss of hair again and it’s getting me down

@Switchstreetz I read one of your comments and thought - you do know about Mrs J don’t you? 😳

I see she’s throwing up her shield of alleged sexual abuse as a defence again while gleefully suggesting she will put names out there - yet other commenters are causing ‘bad energy’ 🤯 I just can’t believe she nicked a gif from here! The blatant admission of sock puppeting too... I’m too wired to sleep!
I think she puts one phone down with the best of intentions and then can’t resist.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jack's gonna Jack. Quickly links whatever she's being called out on to some unmentionable trauma or illness. Shameful, dangerous, vile behaviour

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She’s a typical keyboard warrior. Who is the person on Twitter compared to the person we saw on Hellman’s and DKL?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you. I still should have though and it’s too late to edit. 😔
No please don't feel bad for it, I really dislike her now. She has triggered me so much but that post should contain a TW instead of going on that she is a perpetual victim. Im sorry but I take a lot of what she says with a huge pinch of salt.

Why does she need two phones and 35 chargers?
Cos she is a full on bleeping fuckwit and it's attention seeking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Obvs don’t care for the feelings or fears of predators, but I worry about victims disclosing to her (if they are) in her DMs. She doesn’t know when she’s out of her depth, she won’t admit to not being able to do a good job at something and I worry she’ll whip up a fury and then let these women / men down.

She should be signposting them to the relevant organisations to help them - whether it’s help in their recovery or help press charges - not using it as yet another personal branding activity to plaster all over socials.

Maybe her second book of political analysis can be a compilation of survivor’s testimonies that she monetises 🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I’m so sorry, i’ve just realised I should have spoiled them. ❤❤
Oh that actually hadn't occurred to me, we all know roughly what to expect here at the moment I think. Though we have all spoilered further discussion which I think is a good habit that started with the cat stuff. Thank you though <3 it's more that there are a significant amount of followers on twitter that are going to come across this all of a sudden tomorrow with no context. As we have seen and have been told, many of them are vulnerable adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.