Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike. She’s got lists. Absolutely not making light of her allegations but for actual fucks sake. Jack. When you are in a hole stop digging. It helps.
I know all of our experiences are different, and we all react in our own way to sexual assault/abuse/rape/other but I find her words at the end of this tweet really weird. What is her motivation? To wreck lives? It doesn't seem (in my own experience) a typical response. #MeToo never felt like it was about revenge?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The whole point of reading is to broaden your mind, not all kids want to read dickens. Some children, especially those who struggle with reading want something simple witj lots of silly humour. If a child become a raging racist asshole because of a book then I am afraid to say there something else going on to make them that way.

I've never heard of a book cause harm. Apart from perhaps satanic cult books or perhaps mein kampf

And if your kids reading these.... Good luck
I completely agree with this. Kids have to develop critical thinking skills and they do this by reading stuff they like and stuff they don’t like, stuff which is “suitable” and stuff which isn’t. You can’t just tell them what to think.

Reactions: 32
6F65E747-E564-4722-8B41-3AF25BC9F391.jpeg

About her list........so now her followers are insuating what about THAT MAN? Hopefully not.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Her DMs are on fire! What is it she’s investigating again. Inspector Gadget as I live and breath.

Seriously. Whoever gave her son those books I hope they never see her twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haha sorry I have no idea what happened there, I was going to m

Which one do you mean @chocolate choux ? I was v into her as a kid
Also interested in which one as I was also a big Wilson fan as a kid.

Also, the person who mentioned the Babysitter's Club a couple of pages back - for a mass-produced series, I have quite a lot of time for the BSC. I often go back to kid's books to re-assess and I think there's a lot of good thing about this one. I'm very tempted to watch the new Netflix adaption of it:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 173370
(about DW books) I’d laugh if she enjoyed them.
So her son has read TWENTY THREE DW books and she's only just noticing the content???

Outing yourself as someone who doesn't give adequate time or attention to your child, there, Jack.

Makes sense when we consider she's BUSY looking at Tattle on the Android and Twitter on the iPhone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Investigating what? Books that have been in the public domain for millions of people? She really is an insufferable twit.
So other parents responsibly and happily reading David Walliams books with their children haven't been doing a good job?
She is so bleeping bored (even with all the AMaZinG offers she had after the Hellman's shite) she is manufacturing a scandal that simply does not exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She thanked someone who removed his tag. He doesn’t even run his twitter, some pr bod does who presumably was having a dominos and watching a film when this all kicked off and will be right on it tomorrow. As if DW is sat there searching his own name.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She thanked someone who removed his tag. He doesn’t even run his twitter, some pr bod does who presumably was having a dominos and watching a film when this all kicked off and will be right on it tomorrow. As if DW is sat there searching his own name.
Yet she jumped on any criticisms under the DKL hashtag despite not being personally tagged.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.