Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being picked up by a journo.
I’m amazed she hasn’t had an exposé done on her. It would make a great story. All the lies are never ending. I don’t believe she was ever ‘poor’. We’ve all seen how she constantly lies and embellishes for attention, I believe she was doing that when she came to the newspaper’s attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
FFS. Had an evening off Tattle. Watched the Kemp mocumentary which was hilarious and had an appearance from Sir Matt of the Forearms. Popped on and there are 19 pages? I need to sleep 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
FFS. Had an evening off Tattle. Watched the Kemp mocumentary which was hilarious and had an appearance from Sir Matt of the Forearms. Popped on and there are 19 pages? I need to sleep 😳
WAIT WHAT

I planned on watching that "at some point". Might have to juggle a few things about to fit it in tomorrow instead

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You are a ten year old, reading a book written for ten year olds. Do you:

a) have a nuanced conversation about race, stereotypes and privilege
b) laugh at a joke about farts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
People are sending her book suggestions on twitter, as she’s asked for recommendations. So far all her responses are that she already has the mentioned book 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
28F672C2-A608-4814-A8C7-B9949089212A.jpeg
Memorable then. Rick Riordan is great though tbh. Also the films cane out in 2010 and 2013.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You are a ten year old, reading a book written for ten year olds. Do you:

a) have a nuanced conversation about race, stereotypes and privilege
b) laugh at a joke about farts
Definitely a. Definitely.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Getting boys to read for pleasure is so important and if Jack can’t get past her loathing of DW and be happy that her boy is doing just that then god help him.

Let’s face it , he’s not going to devour Veganish or any of her own literacy offerings.
I hope the kid isn’t going to get some grim re-education session. (Plus if they dad bought the books, I expect he’ll be bracing himself too.)

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.