Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well of course not, no one wants to bang the food! I actually find her descriptions and recipe titles really vulgar and stressful and horrid. She has Come to bed/duck me sauce type recipes, there is no way I would give a child her material. It’s really inappropriate
Exactly. The come to bed pasta was one thing. But the duck me sauce!!!!

I’m not sure if any of those recipes made it into the books. Just her blog.

But come on. Give me strength. Talk about over sharing. No one cares what she cooked for her exes.

I remember around 18 months ago she posted up this old photo of her last ex in a kilt with a huge over sharing drama. I am marrying this woman!!!!

I was sitting going shut up shut up this is going to come back and bite you on the arse.

Reactions: 21
The absolute gall of her tweeting that hoover gif about DW when she stomped over here for the same type of thing written about her! Couldn't make it up. But then again, that was just her excuse to post here, she was bloody busting for an excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If my sons school booked Jack Monroe I'd remortgage and get David Walliams in instead

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Does anyone have this book she's on about? I'd really like to see the "horrific racism" because the two examples she's given, I dunno they don't seem that horrific to me?

1) a character gets called Desmond Tutu because her surname is similar to Tutu.

2) a character has big frizzy hair.

Am I missing something? I hope I'm not being bleeping ignorant here but that doesn't strike me as being horrific.

Reactions: 17
grunkagrukagrunkagrunka

FARRKKIINELL. I have one day off from Tattle, one!

Thank you for your lovely comments on my Spunkless Veggie Lasagne. It’s based on this recipe, but also not at all because it’s entirely veggie 🤷‍♀️ I use Meatless Farm mince, Marmite for ‘beefiness’, veggie parmesan, and oat milk for my bechamel (GASP).

I cannot believe what I’m seeing tonight. Genuinely quite alarmed at Jack’s inability to learn from previous mistakes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Any other Twitter sleuths note a former Tattle poster still going at it in the replies?

I admire his dedication to screaming into the void tbh.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The absolute gall of her tweeting that hoover gif about DW when she stomped over here for the same type of thing written about her! Couldn't make it up. But then again, that was just her excuse to post here, she was bloody busting for an excuse
Correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't really seen nonnymouse since, either :( I hope she wasn't scared off she did nothing wrong!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Also, I do think she’s missed the point re the projectile vomiting jokes. Yes, it’s juvenile and gross, but these are kids’ books, and kids like that kind of thing coz they’re horrible little bastards. 😂
Exactly, I remember being in a toy store late last year looking for a gift and being shocked at the amount of games involving poo: one where you had to avoid dog turds with a blindfold on; one where you had to plunge a toilet; one where you had to make a dog do a poo; one where you had to fish for poos with a net...

Children are gross, and obsessed with bodily functions. It’s not like DW is pulling this crap out of nowhere

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's in the course of one evening said far nastier things about David walliams than anyone is thread ever had about her.

Fricking. HYPOCRITE. Mean girl behaviour.

"oH iT HuRtS tO TaLk aBoUt HeRoiN, bEcAuSe oF mY dArK pAsT" but you'll accuse a dude of snorting coke and laugh about it 😡😡😡

This is Jack at her worst.
God yes, the bleeping stink she kicked up on here because ONE person said her kitchen photos looked like she was going for 1900s heroin chic

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm starting to wonder if it's not a case of her being disgusted at DW charging 25k for school visits but more jealously because she cant even get paid £25 for school visiting.

Maybe Jack is attention seeking because shes hoping Walliams will get her a guest spot on BGT :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Oh, Jack. Good luck with the case. We’ve got some beautiful baked bean outfits we could send to you for the hearing.... post is very slow, though. Will take about a month to arrive and cost more than if you just bought on amazon, but you know 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“I read almost all newspapers” hahaha duck right off.

Does anyone remember the 2008 US presidential election when Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin what newspapers she read, and SP’s response was: “All of them!”

Idiot (I never specified, m’lud, whether I was referring to JM or SP. The jury can draw their own conclusion)
God yes! Sarah Palin, her foreign policy was 'I can see Russia from my house '

• Haha
Reactions: 18
omg I'm stuck on page 9 and so excited for what the future holds - I only went out for a lil drive who'd have known I'd miss all this!! But:

🚨🚨🚨🚨 FRAUS GET UR COURT OUTFITS DRY CLEANED & FRESHLY PRESSED🚨🚨🚨🚨

Looks like we have a beautiful little legal drama to watch unfold! Cannot wait! x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.