Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picture the scene -

SB tucked up in bed, kitten being cute and Cooper the 50% cat purring softly.

Jack - drums fingers on table, bored. Scrolls through tattle and sees us taking the piss/being grossed out by her video.

Hmm. Those mean witches. Her eye catches SB’s finished, well thumbed through book. Publishing jealousy pangs.

Aha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Schools couldn’t afford £2500, it’s not true. No school has that amount of spare money to dish out to celebs. I’ve worked in education for 25 years and schools are the poorest they’ve ever been. Complete tosh from some one of her sycophantic followers, trying to suck up to Jack!

Reactions: 29
Schools couldn’t afford £2500, it’s not true. No school has that amount of spare money to dish out to celebs. I’ve worked in education for 25 years and schools are the poorest they’ve ever been. Complete tosh from some one of her sycophantic followers, trying to suck up to Jack!
Yeah even mid tier fee paying schools wouldn’t pay £25k and decent private/public schools will have a load of alumni happy to come in for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“I read almost all newspapers” hahaha duck right off.

Does anyone remember the 2008 US presidential election when Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin what newspapers she read, and SP’s response was: “All of them!”

Idiot (I never specified, m’lud, whether I was referring to JM or SP. The jury can draw their own conclusion)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can I just say something please guys?
This is proof.
I didn't start the thread, my name isn't in the title, I didn't comment first.
I am NOT the curse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I'm still aghast that she, an author, is taking potshots at the publishing industry, mostly founded on some pretty spurious allegations she's made after (as she's openly admitted) flicking through one of his seven books.

It's like angling for a job at the BBC but calling for an end to the licence fee in the same breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Bet DW's got a good lawyer as well.
[/QUOTE]
My friend represented him in the divorce - she doesn’t come cheap!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
41A598F9-CB44-4E7C-B242-CC40472572AA.jpeg

Surely that should be microwaved garlic? There is nothing sexy about garlic or smelly anchovy fingers for that matter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
OK, I didn't miss something exciting, we are in the midst of something exciting.

Not a DW fan at all, however; in my previous life I was an English teacher (for 13 years) and getting kids to read, especially boys, is a trillion times more difficult than getting Saint Monroe to tell the truth.

Have discussions with him, educate him, don't know his choice of book because one day he will stop reading and then it will all be his teachers fault and not the fact his mum is a raging cockwomble.

It's like a car crash. It's making me have palpitations but I just can't stop watching

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Can you imagine if she starts on JK Rowling, who also appears to be on a hair trigger recently? Those two going at each other would be something to behold.

(I think even jack knows she wouldn't win that fight)
Jk Rowling has always been outspoken on twitter. She’s upset a few people in her time particularly with her political tweets. I’m not a fan but jack would be really silly to ever take her on.

Reactions: 17
Just tag him, you chicken tit.

I don’t doubt she has mental health issues. Clearly, she has. And it’s frightful, in a way, to see yet another meltdown. But she’s also an hole and her own worst enemy.

If she’s basically saying DW uses coke as a writing tool and he doesn’t even write his own books, isn’t that libel?Doesn’t she remember how much she hated it when she thought someone here had intimated she was a heroin user?

I reeeeeaaaallllly want him to see and go full witch on her. I think he’s a twozzack, but bring it on, Dave!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Jack: *storms onto Tattle screaming libel because someone said her cat was a full Maine Coon and also mentioned heroin in the same sentence as her name*

Also Jack: *accuses David Walliams of sniffing rails of gak via GIF to over a quarter of a million followers*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.