Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, JM I’m bringing it back to hoovers....

You dirty bunch of influencers, I just bloody ordered the QVC Shark mentioned here. I’ve had a crap Dyson (would NEVER buy another for political reasons) for years and needed replaced. I’m soooo excited!
Woohoo! You’ll love your 🦈 I vacuum every day since getting mine 🤭

I’ve found QVC have good customer service, too (was a bit worried after reviews); I returned a Fitbit that stopped working after a year and was refunded, no issues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Does she actually realise that she’s writing libellous comments about DW?

In her fantasy world where Tattle is libel I don’t get how she can’t see her comments now are? She’s thick as duck, honestly. Anything to try and put herself on her soapbox and grab a few likes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So she is saying David Walliams doesn't write his own books, takes drugs, is racist and transphobic.
Well. When she no doubt deletes all the tweets they will be preserved here.
What in actual duck does she think she is doing?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Jack. Shut up. Phone a pal. Phone your sponsor. Phone anyone. Just get off twitter. We are talking about kids books. Some people refuse to read Harry Potter for example. Someone take the Internet off her.
Can you imagine if she starts on JK Rowling, who also appears to be on a hair trigger recently? Those two going at each other would be something to behold.

(I think even jack knows she wouldn't win that fight)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is going to be so funny when she deletes it all/apologises. Then she’ll blame her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Authors do charge a lot of money for visits. A hell of a lot.

The last place I was at, the easily impressed psycho head booked somebody who had been on TV in a show she liked as a motivational speaker. We got an ex child star telling everybody that he made five grand a week and spent it all on Coke and now he lives with his Dad and then refused to sing a song because he'd just released a record. So what the kids were left with was 'go on TV, take drugs and you'll be a pop star'. Six and a half grand that cost. From somebody who had been in Hollyoaks ten years previously.

Then again, there was also the fundamentalist Christian preacher who told the entire school that they would go to Hell if they didn't cast out all gays and demand that they were taught Creationism in place of Science and the CofE were all Satanists. In a CofE school. £3.8k for that one.

I get emails coming through all the time giving us 'the opportunity to meet' somebody who is visiting schools in our area. The prices for absolute nobodies are in the mid thousands for a couple of hours. Oh, and they usually want somebody to provide professional sound equipment, operate it and everything for a film crew to record for their promotional material. Including catering for said film crew, as though it's impossible to pick up a bacon roll from the cafe on the way over in their van.

Christ knows what would have been charged for an actual famous person.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
69CC98D7-D765-4FCF-ADE8-4346FF068865.jpeg

No you won’t Jack, the reason you asterisked his name is so he doesn’t know about the tweets because you’re a two faced coward. Get to duck you narcissistic little rugrat.

Then again, they’ll all be deleted by morning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Oh godddd Fraus I'm sorry but this is unreal. Her massive gob/frenzied tweeting is gonna get her in trouble (again). Woohoo! She's taking it upon herself to be offended for people. Oh wait sorry, she's offended because she was poor for a year. She must be BORED. Go to bed Jack, this really isn't your fight.

Reactions: 38
She'll be sharpening her quill for a mealy-mouthed apology to Walliams by lunchtime tomorrow, I guarantee.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
By not tagging him she isn't running the huge risk of him totally blanking her. Just like Jamie Oliver did.
Do you know what though, she’s gone pretty bleeping far with this latest...(what do we even call this?) episode on twitter. At this point I think it’s pretty spineless that she’s not tagged him. Have a backbone Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Dear God, I can't believe this is happening. She is burning down her career live on Twitter. I feel sick.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Jack. Shut up. Phone a pal. Phone your sponsor. Phone anyone. Just get off twitter. We are talking about kids books. Some people refuse to read Harry Potter for example. Someone take the Internet off her.
Can you imagine if she starts on JK Rowling, who also appears to be on a hair trigger recently?. Those two going at each other would be something to behold.

(I think even jack knows she wouldn't win that fight)

ETA: Sorry silverlinings! I hadn't seen your post already matchmaking these two 😂 if they have a celebrity boxing match can I ding the bell for round 1?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.