Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was 12, it would have bothered me to no end if my mother had moved me into her bedroom and started sleeping on the sofa. It would have creeped me out and made me feel guilty. My mother struggled with her mental health, and I was always protecting her by pretending everything was okay---even when it wasn't. My parents divorced when I was 16, and I took on the role of parent to my mother at that point. I pray SB never has to do that, but Jack seems all too willing to turn the household inside out rather than consider maintaining a stable environment.

She has a huge effing shed where she can "declutter." There was no reason to do this save one: play the victim.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
"I've got two friends"

*Maury voice* the lie detector test determined... That was a lie

So we're back to 'don't come at me I have problems' but it's fine for her to be a snarky weapon to anyone/everyone. Twatticus.
Exactly. Who’s to say the people she’s tweeting aren’t in hospital or have their nearest and dearest in. Or have lost their job. Or are depressed. Or anything actually. Self centred little tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Remember when Jack said she walked 25,000 steps in a day, just pottering round the house? I've just done a 10 mile beach walk ... 24,000 steps.

She's such an hole.

And that awful, awful food! Just horrifying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I may have missed the answer to this but is Tory Choc woman the same one she tweeted lurid descriptions of rape and torture threats in response to an attempt at a cheap meal idea a while ago?
And why is she sleeping on a narrow sofa in a three bedroom house?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it could be Jacks number even if Content is staying with SBs dad. Remember SBs dad works full time whilst *Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow* and has cashos sent to her by gullible people. If Content went missing and was found it would likely make more sense to drop her off at Jacks rather than potentially drag SBs dad away from work. It's risky but surely not even Jack could duck up a dog, if she was just minding her for a few hours.
‘Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow’ thread title nomination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Remember when Jack said she walked 25,000 steps in a day, just pottering round the house? I've just done a 10 mile beach walk ... 24,000 steps.

She's such an hole.

And that awful, awful food! Just horrifying 😂
Was that after Martin Lewis said he walks 20,000 a day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Wait, she is having a go at people commenting on someones physical appearance in the first instance?

The very same woman who giggles hysterically at herself for calling Jacob Rees-Mogg a "Haunted Victorian Coatrack" on numerous occasions?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Pretty, younger, wholesome and qualified 🤔 maybe Asda should get one as a talisman to help and of the Pixie
And she has a website with free recipes.

The website looks.all professional and nice and wow..

Keep an eye out for cheap knock off sloppy versions provided by a sloppy cheap knock off version of a cook..

Edit.

I'm gonna remove the link. It's got details on there and it's not my place to share them.
But, Google is your friend. :)

No where I can see on lily website is asking for cashos or rattling tipjars..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🎶 Five fishy stews
Four crabby macs
Three giant pancakes
Two pickled radishes
And a pumble in a trench coat 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I may have missed the answer to this but is Tory Choc woman the same one she tweeted lurid descriptions of rape and torture threats in response to an attempt at a cheap meal idea a while ago?
And why is she sleeping on a narrow sofa in a three bedroom house?
The very same woman, who has been a lot more decent to Jack than I would have been. That said, I hope she charges Jack for her time and input, I see no reason at all to donate free labour to Jack.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Here's some flying monkeys in the mentions of the person who originally asked about costing. First and last tweet is the wonky flying monkey, who was apparently appalled at some troll talking about using 'piano wire' against Jack (don't think she ever actually produced the tweet). Anyway, apparently piano wire violence BAD, but electrical cable and crocodile clip violence is FINE.

View attachment 1558970
That wonky monkey has all the self respect of a maggot. Has she no shame? Rushing around Twitter leaping to the defence of a liar and a charlatan. Like a manic, desperate Brosette, it’s so awkward to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.