Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet LJC what performative nonsense. is she seriously going to sleep on the sofa for the next six months when there are at least two whole other bedrooms? This is not normal or sane. Completely unnecessary performance.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Lurker here but I’ve just seen I’ve got on the same colour toenail varnish as her. Thank duck I’ve got some remover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Bet SB can't wait to dive in that lovely 'clean' slightly used bedding ..in that beautiful constructed boys room FIT for a nearly 13 year old.

😶😶😶

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I found her last article was June 2022 however I also found this from 3 years ago....https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/dec/27/jack-monroe-motherhood-thank-you-brave-father

Reactions: 8
Why is she sleeping on the sofa, I’m so confused. I thought she swopped SB bed for a single?
Oh no she's saying she's taken his entire room off him now so she can sort her hoarded shite out in there. He's supposedly in her room now and she's on the sofa to get used to the 1 bed flat :rolleyes: It's so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is there still a lodger in one of the bedrooms? Must be a delight, showering with no hot water, stumbling about by solar light, walking awkwardly through the living area where your housemate is camped out on the sofa FOR NO REASON.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Sweet LJC what performative nonsense. is she seriously going to sleep on the sofa for the next six months when there are at least two whole other bedrooms? This is not normal or sane. Completely unnecessary performance.
After a few minutes reflection, I have decided that this is my bleeping aneurysm. As if *anyone* with any kind of serious joint issues/pain would willingly sleep on a sofa for months?? Madness. Next time she whinges about her crumbly shoulders, I double dare one of the squigs to ask "have you tried sleeping in an actual bed you attention-seeking faker?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
After a few minutes reflection, I have decided that this is my bleeping aneurysm. As if *anyone* with any kind of serious joint issues/pain would willingly sleep on a sofa for months?? Madness. Next time she whinges about her crumbly shoulders, I double dare one of the squigs to ask "have you tried sleeping in an actual bed you attention-seeking faker?"
I'm with you on this. SHE HAD A SOFA BED AND GOT RID OF IT. WHY.

Reactions: 33
It’s the Laurie pics from a while ago. She said she didn’t care about the number because it was a work phone. She knows it’s there. I think she was hoping to record abuse, cops in, the whole circus tbh. Failed miserably, nobody cared
Maybe it's there so people can't claim "lost your number (mate)"....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.