Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok you massive bleep, what would you advise a young adult who has moved into their own RENTED flat for the first time? They have a limited budget and no rich parents and no food supplies of any kind. How much money would they need in order to set up a store cupboard, frozen and fresh items? Where is your advice for young, possibly vulnerable adults, people newly arrived from abroad, women in shelters and teenagers that left home for genuine reasons?
I remember someone asked her this (in a pleasant enquiring way). What if you had to start from scratch? Sadly squig's tweet has been deleted, probably on here somewhere, but this was Jack's answer.

Screenshot_20220906_160546.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Catching up after a day of paid work but chicken liver and black pudding lasagne?

Dear lord. Did she feed it to the two mates now in ICU?

(Apologies. But does anyone here honestly believe they exist or are any more than friends of friends - she’s a classic narc inserting herself in every tragedy!)

Reactions: 34
Random fridge recipe: lard, strawberry petit filou and celery rissoles.
Sorry, but you are beyond help. Contact Jack Monroe crap cook for ideas, you'll find none here.
Go well, pal! Now duck off 😘 ;)

Don't be offended if you're REALLY new, by our standard bye bye - it means we love you

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The wonky one must be a sock.
She isn’t, sadly, she’s a genuine bit-part standard-issue girl-crush bully’s suck-up sidekick. She’s moving house today, apparently, presumably into Jack’s Mediterranean arse, to save travel time.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
S

She isn’t, sadly, she’s a genuine bit-part standard-issue girl-crush bully’s suckup. She’s moving house today, apparently, presumably into Jack’s arse, to save travel time.
I know. I was taking the piss. It was me who told everyone to shut up about her being a sock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So sorry to hear this, it must be a scary time for you (to say the least) - if Jack is triggering/generally unsettling step away for a bit. There’s always the Food and Drink thread for non-Jack mithering and the recaps at the front of each thread are an easy way to touch base at a distance if needed.

Wishing you and Baby Apple Pie all the best.
Thank you, believe it or not these threads have really saved me the last couple of weeks. They’ve been a really helpful, fast moving distraction whenever I’ve needed one, especially at night. So I guess I have Jack and her chaoses to thank for that.

This in particular has just really pissed me off today x

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Vlad‘s got excited by all these meal ideas and thinks I need some new crockery to eat them off

0E5F6960-58B2-4A0B-9BEB-2B4249BC80C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
FFS, I want tank Jack back.

@TreeTrunksApplePie
I hope you and your little one are both recovering. It's not easy to see your child experience health issues 😞 I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts.
As a mum of a baby in Nicu, you are entitled to a lot of different types of support, the nurses are the best people to ask, they will often guide you through the process too x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's just done this to mess with us. I'm certain of it. I'd eat the cat's meaty pouches before anything she's describing here.
I'd eat that with you and half hundred weight of Dreamies. If I start meowing, god help me....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely not a sock but I think they possibly know JM IRL
Yikes 😬. I don't want to give that person much publicity here - they love it - but I think they are doing Jack more harm than good online. Jack should do a Mark Lawyer on them imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here's some flying monkeys in the mentions of the person who originally asked about costing. First and last tweet is the wonky flying monkey, who was apparently appalled at some troll talking about using 'piano wire' against Jack (don't think she ever actually produced the tweet). Anyway, apparently piano wire violence BAD, but electrical cable and crocodile clip violence is FINE.

View attachment 1558970
Looking forward to what poverty cosplay scammer Jack Monroe has to say about her flying monkeys directly advocating physical torture methods because someone has dared question something their lord and master said.

bleeping disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Why doesn't she use twitter circle more effectively. If I was her I would choose 150 of the most honest tweeters and check tweets with them before posting en masse.
The circle surely would have said the bedroom looks like it's from a Last of the Summer wine set and that her recipes sounded like they would look like ebola if it was food.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.