Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked at the quote tweets and apart from the one she flared up at, they are all overwhelmingly and sickeningly positive. And still no mention of booze found.

Has there ever been a more desperate attention seeker than Jack Monroe, @BootstrapCook to grace this planet?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
So, if she left Bristol at say 5:30 (to account for the thousands of books she had to sign), she wouldnā€™t have got back to Sarfend until 9pmā€™ish maybe. But the light was still streaming into SBā€™s bedroom when she took the photo?? Hmmmm
Screenshot 2022-09-05 085248.jpg

Took the photos on the 3rd, did some more messing about v early on the 4th, apparently.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Jack doesn't drive and SB's school isn't in walking distance. How is she doing the school run? šŸ˜‚

Also it's nearly 9 am there? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She could have just searched for the hashtag to see couldnā€™t she? Also, iā€™m taking bets right now on whether she actually comes back to do this. Ā£10 free bet if you have thrown away 2 things in your house today, Ā£20 free bet if you throw away all your kids belongings and send me proof. now duck off x
ā€œSchool runā€ at 8:48?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54
One person said something in QRTs querying the shampoo/conditioner. Flying monkeys descended. Jack is a victim etc.

View attachment 1555281View attachment 1555282View attachment 1555283View attachment 1555284View attachment 1555285
I'm currently reading the Gulag Archipelago. And yes, twats like you probably would've ended up in there. Most likely after grassing loads of people up though because you're not a nice person and you talk too much. But, you'd have ended up there nonetheless. Bit like your anti Semitic stuff Jack, it's not nice to joke about really.

Reactions: 40
She could have just searched for the hashtag to see couldnā€™t she? Also, iā€™m taking bets right now on whether she actually comes back to do this. Ā£10 free bet if you have thrown away 2 things in your house today, Ā£20 free bet if you throw away all your kids belongings and send me proof. now duck off x
School run at 08:48??!

ETA the later start thing makes sense, thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Jack doesn't drive and SB's school isn't in walking distance. How is she doing the school run? šŸ˜‚

Also it's nearly 9 am there? šŸ˜‚
Yes, the timings! School run now? Surely school has already begun for the day? And making breakfast at 5 to 8, unless the school is next door, thatā€™s way too late

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is all just such nonsense. We've moved multiple times in 20 years and not once have we ever 'practiced'. We get told '2 bed house' or '3 bed flat' and that is it, no dimensions etc. Sure, we sort out as we pack but usually only 2-3 weeks before we move and if things don't fit when we get there, then we put them on Gumtree etc, unless we really, really do want to keep things then we find a way. It's a load of sh1t!

Reactions: 39
Smuggery, yes, but everything she posts is to garner attention - any attention, good or bad which is twisted. Sheā€™s rejoicing in this commentary about her, itā€™s giving her endorphins. And remains absolutely blind to all the excellent points raised. Donā€™ā€™t post your kids lā€™a safe space. Donā€™t invade your childā€™s privacy. Itā€™s gross and such tit parenting.

Sheā€™s so damaged and sooo awful with it. If it was just about her, it would be tolerable. But she uses SB as a prop/tool/shield.

I have very strong feelings about this. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
To be fair, on the first day back here, only the year 7s start on time and everyone else goes in at 10.30 so the poor little ones get a gentle start before the huge teenagers arrive

Reactions: 23
I donā€™t know if this is still a thing but some schools did a later start for the older year groups and just had the first years in for start and assembly, when I was a kid. Of course, if you depend on school bus or car share with siblings at the same school, itā€™s was/is pointless.

which of course is irrelevant because at no point has she said that she has cooked for SB or is accompanying him to school. Itā€™s all smoke and mirrors for the gullible paypigs to praise her wonderful mothering.

also - which year 8 kid on this planet wants his mum walking him to school like a toddler to nursery?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes, the timings! School run now? Surely school has already begun for the day? And making breakfast at 5 to 8, unless the school is next door, thatā€™s way too late
My three sons are on a staggered start this morning. Year 7 went in at 8.30. My year 9 starts at 11 and year 13 at 10.30, so it's possible.

Reactions: 18
Whenā€™s Jack due back on our telly boxes? Surely the BBC will have their favourite working class activist on to discuss Truss and the CoL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's incredibly sad that SB's room (if it really is his room) is Jack's take on what a 12 year old boy's room should be. To a neutral observer, there's no way they would clock that as a 12 year old boy's room. No posters, no toys (other than Jack's rehab snuggle bear and someone else's figurines) no loud or weird mixes of colour. Nothing is his, he had no input into how it was decorated, and no right to privacy. It's just another way for Jack to say, "You have such a good mama, haven't you? Look at this lovely room! Don't like it? Oh, well.... I'll be sleeping on the sofa anyway, I guess...."

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
So on the morning of her son's first day back at school she was on twitter the whole time to own the trolls?

That's tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.