Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I am not alive for myself, my son or my family but a nasty Twitter random that I made up in my head. I am so psychologically healthy I win prizes for being the best at therapy.
How can she be doing with this at nine in the damn morning?
It’s all for content of course, got to try and improve those plummeting engagement figures, She with have a wonderful, joyous, heartfelt call from a fellow celeb later today then spend the afternoon building a sock to threaten herself

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think she's tweeted about the made up twitter abuse because her own flying monkeys pointed out they can't find the abuse she's squawking about.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Going on from my last post on the last thread…

No football posters/memorabilia or LFC stuff (him and his dad are apparently massive fans).

No pictures of his dad or second family (or Content) - and we know she isn’t adverse to sharing them as long as they only feature her!

No school paraphernalia- bag/rucksack/pe kit bag/trainers etc.

No “boy” toiletries such as the obligatory Lynx deodorant collection. No folded hoodies over the chair.

No age appropriate books for the bookish kid on the huge array of bookshelves.

Not a sausage in the way of his own musical expression.

No open kit of Lego (for such a big fan)

This is not his bedroom.
This exactly, I don’t have a boy, but do have a 9yo daughter. Her room is her domain, the bed covered in cuddly toys and latest ones called plushies, she keeps the floor tidy (luckily for me) and her rucksacks, she has about 5, are kept in the corner of the room. She has a bookshelf, full of her fav books, a desk area with all her school paraphernalia and a playstation. She doesn’t have a TV as she watches TV on her IPad, usually found on her bed. She has a little unit with a Mirror, covered with plastic figurines, a few trophies she’s won at sports, and her hair brushes etc. Her wall has a few posters dotted around featuring Dua Lipa who she loves and an area where she displays her rosettes she has won at horse-riding competitions. Basically it’s a room all of us on here with young boys and girls will know well. I just don’t see how that room is the room of a boy living there regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Ok, before I go to actual work 🥹 one of my biggest triggers with Jack is the way she treats her son. It gets me to the point sometimes where I’m so sad and angry that I don’t post because it’s so depressing to think about and analyse. So, as pp have said, he’s got two kid things in that room - one Teddy from a rehab, and Star Wars figurines from a homeless person. Right. Here’s a quick list from a scout round my son’s (same age as SB) room.

tit tonne of Lego. Hundreds of books (bookish!). Piles of comics. Things he’s had since he was a baby, like a money box and thing on the wall. Pokémon posters. Arsenal bits despite being only vaguely a fan. Dressing gown and slippers. Teddies that have come from fairs, babyhood, gifts, occasions etc etc. Same Star Wars figurines as SB, more Star Wars crap to go with, lightsaber. Notebooks. Harry Potter crap, wands etc. Jenga, piles of puzzles, Uno and other games. Super Mario crap. Minecraft crap. Pots of pens and pencils despite there being lids downstairs. On and on.

This is not loads, he doesn’t have a huge room and is not at all spoilt, they only get stuff on birthdays and Christmas and I don’t have tonnes of people buying for my kids. This is just normal for a 12yo boy surely?? I know some families will have less, but SB’s mum has had so much money pass through her hands over the years and seen fit to buy stuff for herself. It astonishes me that each time she’s gotten one of those huge brand deals, she hasn’t kitted him out with some fun toys. If it’s supposedly to do with the downsizing, why is the rest of her house still full of tit?? Honestly she makes me bleeping sick the way she treats that boy. Bollock sausages the first day back at school to add insult to injury.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
She’s truly unhinged, all this cos we (rightly) said that “his” bedroom looks like a Cotswolds co discount outlet? Do better for him and for Twitter Jack.
It's because she is struggling to maintain the fiction that her son lives with her (his school is something like 12 miles away). I don't care a hoop where John lives and you don't have to be the best mum in the world, just the best mum that you can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm actually hoping someone saw/can find evidence of those Tweets shes talking about because if not, what a truly horrific and totally unhinged thing to lie about

Reactions: 54

Has anyone seen what she's describing here, on the bird app or elsewhere?
No. I searched her mentions a few times, so unless it's someone who's blocked me, or they were reported and taken down really, really quickly, this didn't happen.

Edited to add that if I had seen them, I'd have reported them immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
Ok, before I go to actual work 🥹 one of my biggest triggers with Jack is the way she treats her son. It gets me to the point sometimes where I’m so sad and angry that I don’t post because it’s so depressing to think about and analyse. So, as pp have said, he’s got two kid things in that room - one Teddy from a rehab, and Star Wars figurines from a homeless person. Right. Here’s a quick list from a scout round my son’s (same age as SB) room.

tit tonne of Lego. Hundreds of books (bookish!). Piles of comics. Things he’s had since he was a baby, like a money box and thing on the wall. Pokémon posters. Arsenal bits despite being only vaguely a fan. Dressing gown and slippers. Teddies that have come from fairs, babyhood, gifts, occasions etc etc. Same Star Wars figurines as SB, more Star Wars crap to go with, lightsaber. Notebooks. Harry Potter crap, wands etc. Jenga, piles of puzzles, Uno and other games. Super Mario crap. Minecraft crap. Pots of pens and pencils despite there being lids downstairs. On and on.

This is not loads, he doesn’t have a huge room and is not at all spoilt, they only get stuff on birthdays and Christmas and I don’t have tonnes of people buying for my kids. This is just normal for a 12yo boy surely?? I know some families will have less, but SB’s mum has had so much money pass through her hands over the years and seen fit to buy stuff for herself. It astonishes me that each time she’s gotten one of those huge brand deals, she hasn’t kitted him out with some fun toys. If it’s supposedly to do with the downsizing, why is the rest of her house still full of tit?? Honestly she makes me bleeping sick the way she treats that boy. Bollock sausages the first day back at school to add insult to injury.
It’s not his room. His room is still across the hall with his stuff in it. It’s all content

Reactions: 29
If she was sent those things then it's awful and totally unacceptable. However - and I hate thinking like this - as nobody can actually find them it might just be a tactic to draw attention away from the serious financial questions and put off people continuing to ask questions - "how dare you continue to ask about Patreon when people are literally threatening my life" etc.

Reactions: 37
If she really did (even though I doubt it) get those threats over the weekend then reposting them in such a graphic manner to her followers, many vulnerable is very very irresponsible. She's disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1555298

I'd expect better from somebody who grew up around foster children. That's a really horrible thing to say. 😶

Edit: I've archived it. This tweet is up there with the Jeremy Kyle working class comments to me. https://archive.ph/4fwEU
LJC, this is awful. Crowing over neglected children.
I feel properly sick at that.

She's really reminding me of my Mother atm. I've been no contact with that particular demon for some years, but the gaslighting, lies, poor ickle me, aren't I marvellous is VERY familiar.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Screenshot_20220905-092615_Twitter.jpg

This is the care worker squigg who got piled on and abused over questioning the flight to Dublin. Looks like they're not buying it either.

A fair few of the QRTs regarding the abuse she's just claimed are telling her to report it to the police. She's potentially bitten off more than she can chew with that lie. Obviously Essex police's special smol pixie protection department must already be on the case.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
She could have just searched for the hashtag to see couldn’t she? Also, i’m taking bets right now on whether she actually comes back to do this. £10 free bet if you have thrown away 2 things in your house today, £20 free bet if you throw away all your kids belongings and send me proof. now duck off x
How can she still be at home just before nine, if she’s doing the school run? Magic carpet?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like she has been tweeting all throughout the time she's supposed to have been making and having pancakes with her son on his first day back to school? He's either not physically there, or she's not being present with him at all. Very sad. The raging could have waited till after the school run, surely.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Has anyone seen what she's describing here, on the bird app or elsewhere?
Jeebus crumb. I woke up a bit scared to look in case I'd completely broken the forum with my overnight chaos then thought shawads you need to get over yourself.
I have worked in roles where social media is an actual part of the job, plus as a bona fide disability frau i spend a lot more time online than i would like.
also neurodiverse, so to some extent I understand jacks hyperfocus on her 'job' on twitter but I'm still shocked to wake up and see this rage tweetathon about the room change is happening whilst she's simultaneously joyous on her child's first day at school and had said earlier nobody is going to ruin it for her.

I don't use twitter so I get to see most of it on here, sometimes go to nitter if I'm impatient for jack Goss and sometimes other people's tweets.
I never got the hang of twitter but I understand that only jackolytes have the right to reply on her posts ergo I'm amazed daily that she actively seeks these denigrating tweets.

All this danger crap over the weekend and then she posts blow by blow account his new bedroom and what's now in the garage.
Anyone with this much fear and in so much danger would absolutely pull back from tweeting.
she has a bleeping monetised platform already in patreon so theres zero excuse for any public tweets at all, but if she absolutely had to remain on there why not just post as a work account ?
I know we all say this and everyone says it to her on twitter, anyone still kissing her arse is complicit in this apparent danger, encouraging her to keep posting every brainfart and reveal all their house's vulnerability

I understand the many threads on here criticising people who monetise their every move and family members and as a mum of kids similarly aged to her child i also see a really uncomfortable amount of youtube families monetising their every move for sponsorship, I absolutely hate it but I also see how it becomes addictive/ relentless if your every move has a product placement attached and rings in another few quid but they do at least create some sort of content that kids want to see or interact with, it's not just a stream of angry consciousness and constant clapbacks.

I suppose I've kind of answered myself in the same post, literally showing defensive pics of her poor kids room change will get paypigs digging deep, awww here's a ton love, i dont have very much but will that go towards his triptych of your favourite bands?

Why does she NEVER squig the death threat (now noose) dms??????????

Sorry for the long winded post, meds are kicking in and my brain is reminding me i could either go into multitask mode or do something more productive

• Heart
Reactions: 62
No. I searched her mentions a few times, so unless it's someone who's blocked me, or they were reported and taken down really, really quickly, this didn't happen.
Same. You, me and her number one fan must all be blocked by the same person.
I wouldn’t put it past her to get a sock to do it though.
Don’t Jack because someone will go to the police and they will investigate. Oops I forgot, they are monitoring her socials so there would be no need

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.