Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Louisa took SB to Hebden with her for the weekend and took him home last night. One of those small mini-breaks that Jack said she intended on doing.

Also, the JHB thing makes no sense to me. Isn't she big pals with Lozza Fox?

Reactions: 32
Jack’s response to Louisa was 🤮

ED5434A9-E8D3-417F-8DE3-BF83D32325C0.jpeg

She’s head of news at channel 4 and JM is tweeting her like a schoolkid. She must be mortified.

More importantly though, your patrons are still waiting for the promised update Jack. You said it was coming more than a week ago. Still waiting
0478A919-CE87-4348-968A-881FE45DFE6B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
What happened to her seedlings?? 🤔 radishes, tomatoes etc
They're DEAD! Now duck off! leave me alone!

What I want to know is this: WHEN she moves to her cheaper, smaller place, and her rent/bills are no longer 94% (or whatever it was) of her measly income, how is she going to play it then?
She can no longer say she spends all of her income on rent
She can no longer say she can't afford shampoo etc *
She can no longer say she's switched off the hot water, removed the light bulbs, etc etc, because...why?
And she definitely doesn't need to prove she can buy most of her groceries with £20 a week - she'll just be proving the poor don't need to spend more than that (so Tory!).
She'll have, comparatively, MUCH more disposable income. I would dearly love to know how she's going to tackle it, because surely nobody, not even her favourite sucky squigs, would buy her playing the victim card when she's moving precisely to have more money!

Also, she needs to be very worried that her bank accounts are ALL empty 🧐:rolleyes:😁 - how does she think she can rent somewhere without supplying a deposit, rent up front, admin fees etc etc? She won't be able to wait until she moves because her current deposit won't be available until post-inspection of the "crappy bungalow" (still find it so rude that she called it that, in the past, nasty cow!). I'm thinking she accidentally missed off her savings account, as well as her "sober" fund for SB's days away, tsk! :poop:

*She never said she didn't USE shampoo, she just said she didn't BUY it. She probably hoarded so much in the past that she doesn't actually need to buy any for several years. Wordy, wordy, as always. Sly as a fox in yer socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Did the squig ever hear back about the mythical weighted hoop that perpetrated terrible photoshop worked a miracle on her abs?

I’m sure Jack said she was going to check the brand with the therapist who TOTALLY gave it to her because that’s therapy 101, but I must have missed the follow up.

There’s too much chaos and sub chaos for one human brain to hold.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well, I for one think this is an incredibly healthy mindset to be flaunting to a Glastonbury sized audience 🥰

View attachment 1555210
Um, my in laws buy house beautiful mag so we get the cast offs - not sure if ideal homes is more a hoarders special but no one wants dusty books in their kitchen extensions anymore…

I can’t with all the SB stuff, poor lad, but her house decoration has always been Miss Havisham on meth.

Im behind in lurker mode 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Jack liked her tweet the other day which i did think was a bit bizarre. Perhaps Jack is transitioning to conservatism.
Oh Jack and Julia are very chummy.
See also Anna Soubry and Sarah Vine as well as other countless right wing MPs, journalists and rent a gobs. If Liz Truss had tweeted to her she would be Jack's bff by now.
She has absolutely no morals or scruples at all when it comes to a blue tick interacting with her. Sarah Vine wrote at least 2 unflattering articles about Jack, but all was forgotten when she liked a few of Jack's tweets.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think she spent hours tidying her mess of a bedroom and was so desperate for praise she stuck a few star wars toys up to photo with the other angles.
There's probably a 5ft pile of dirty clothes and empty shampoo bottles in the corner we can't see.

Wouldn't surprise me if she took them out of boxes/blister packs for that display, either.

Either way, it's still yet another 'You can look at them, but that's all' thing the kid has to put up with. Like the Lego Flowers (if they were ever his to begin with), the train and probably anything else.

Our spare room - which I happily let Mr D fully colonise as I didn't want his crap all over the rest of the house looks more like an ageing teenage boy's room than that. It's got things that he likes in it, pictures he wants on the walls, his books on the shelves, his computers, the tacky light up keyboard, the Elvis clock, a desk, lights he's bought, a ridiculous gamers' chair in ridiculous colours, the bedlinen he wanted (and I hated) on the spare bed and all the general tut you get with a bloke whose main interests in life are popular culture, music and Plymouth Argyle. The only things in it that are 'mine' are the bed, desk, lino and wardrobe and the only design thing I insisted upon was getting frames for the pictures rather than putting them up with blu-tak and circles of sellotape.

I'd rather sleep on the floor than sleep in a bed a parent had fucked 3+ people in, one less than a month ago that they practically live tweeted, as well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm still confused about what she means by 'you know what they say about assumptions'. What do they say about assumptions? They make an ass out of u and ...mptions?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I'm still wondering how much was donated when she put up her paypal for legal proceedings against Lee Anderson etc.... is that case happening? Have the people who sent funds had an update as to what their money is being put towards? If her lawyer has done a runner who is receiving that money? Really, really makes you think.

Reactions: 34
I've just shown my wife this picture and told her I'm getting her it on a t shirt and she replied in a genuinely enthusiastic manner that she would 'wear it all the time'. It wouldn't even be her first Di related shirt.

Are you married to Linda Carter from Eastenders, are you Danny Dyer? :LOL: (I saw Di's wedding dress at KP last year, looked so nice not all creased up!)

OT: I don't believe Jack, quelle surprise. I do feel bad about her lonely, sad life though, even if it is self inflicted. She's too desperate for interaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The first thing in the lawyer's Twitter bio is reputation management. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he wanted to distance himself as much as possible from what Jack is doing to her reputation.
Still treating the “cease and desist” with a good degree of scepticism, unless it was very recent.

I can’t see him cheerfully replying to her as he does here - or her letting him reply without snapping back - if any sort of formal cease and desist had been issued. Aug 20:

9DA69ED6-CDED-4F46-B3A4-FCFB14E777C7.jpeg

Meanwhile, her snipe at Tom Harwood doesn’t seem to have helped her in terms of the algorithm:

B1BD48D6-A403-4967-A3F5-85AE544FCDAC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.