Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LJC, this is awful. Crowing over neglected children.
I feel properly sick at that.

She's really reminding me of my Mother atm. I've been no contact with that particular demon for some years, but the gaslighting, lies, poor ickle me, aren't I marvellous is VERY familiar.
Neue Frau here! Spot on! My mother has a formal NPD diagnosis and I stopped following JM on Twitter in January when I clocked the text-book similarities with the constant DRAMA. Everything narcs do is for attention, positive preferably but failing that anything that centres themselves. JM is a communal narcissist as a sub-type, it’s not yet in the DSM-V but boy, does that cap fit. I’m also a 12-Stepper and it’s clear they’re not following the programme in any meaningful way, particularly around Step 4. Their sponsor needs to have a big word, it’s all such performative bollox!

• Heart
Reactions: 96
For me the single thing that really stands out as inexcusable behaviour worth exposing in the mainstream is Patreon. Yes, people have kept on paying when they weren't getting anything, so more fool them, but to keep it open for so long without delivering ANYTHING is very poor. A lot of the other stuff can be washed away , Kickstarter was an omnishambles that she should have learned from, Teemill is opaque and probably a total mess behind the scenes (and she did, supposedly, donate at least some money to TT). All the lying and attention seeking is probably a lot to do with her mental health. But anyone can point to Patreon and say "you've taken money and done nothing" and it is objectively bad, grifty behaviour, if not actual fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
A charity should never be put in this position tbh....
A charity shouldn’t have to be associated with a brain farting self promoting idiot associating their name with t-shirts that say “Dead People Cant Riot” coinciding with the anniversary of Bloody Sunday, but thanks to Fack Jonroe, they did

🥕

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Clearly trying to act like Ar Di as she's also a controversial figure who loves helping the poor <3 (sarcasm, Diana at least had style!!)
They both got tit exam results too. Although I’m not sure if ar di ever stole a scalpel.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
[
For me the single thing that really stands out as inexcusable behaviour worth exposing in the mainstream is Patreon. Yes, people have kept on paying when they weren't getting anything, so more fool them, but to keep it open for so long without delivering ANYTHING is very poor. A lot of the other stuff can be washed away , Kickstarter was an omnishambles that she should have learned from, Teemill is opaque and probably a total mess behind the scenes (and she did, supposedly, donate at least some money to TT). All the lying and attention seeking is probably a lot to do with her mental health. But anyone can point to Patreon and say "you've taken money and done nothing" and it is objectively bad, grifty behaviour, if not actual fraud.
You're right. She hasn't shut it to new patrons, one of her followers tweeted they were going to join up the other day. No message to patrons on the service (as you can tell as she has posted nothing since 2020). Just a couple of tweets.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’ve been interviewing women who sewed scrubs and face masks for HCPs and charities as part of an oral history project. Getting them to go back a couple of years and talk about that time was really weird, it felt both very recent and really long ago.
I
ny, post: 11588662, member: 312858"]

[/QUOTE]
Jack liked her tweet the other day which i did think was a bit bizarre. Perhaps Jack is transitioning to conservatism.
"Transitioning"?

Reactions: 9
Also i love how shw works her brand.

Does no one else love it when they go into a shop ask the shop keeper a question only to be told to duck off!

Makes me day!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she spent hours tidying her mess of a bedroom and was so desperate for praise she stuck a few star wars toys up to photo with the other angles.
There's probably a 5ft pile of dirty clothes and empty shampoo bottles in the corner we can't see.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
LJC, this is awful. Crowing over neglected children.
I feel properly sick at that.

She's really reminding me of my Mother atm. I've been no contact with that particular demon for some years, but the gaslighting, lies, poor ickle me, aren't I marvellous is VERY familiar.
I've spent today typing reports for a child neglect death. Sloptart has really hacked me off with this. If I wasn't blocked I'd tell her what I think....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She's so 'me me me', she's trying to exploit her child for likes, it's atrocious. Go well away from the Internet Jack

Reactions: 24
I'm not even commenting on the bed/not bed and the light streaming in cause it's like a maths exam 😭

Fancy refusing to say we're the crappy shirts money is.

Reactions: 26
God we should add “how much did those tattoos cost” to the guide of things for new frauen
-she reckoned a mate did them cheap
-she’s added to them here and there
-she was only poor for about a year of her adult life
- they’re not even good so they probably were cheap
They should of paid her, for allowing the trainees to use her for practice

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.