Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry. Off topic rant about sustainability and cheap food. Hope I can figure out how to spoiler it. Meanwhile J peddles empty calories

Bit off topic. Thinking about the sustainability of planes etc, but moving that over to cheap protein.

I live in a county where beautiful fish is landed up the coast (haddock being the fish of choice). No fishmonger shops near me but my street is graced by a fish van twice a week (fish vans might be a uniquely East coast Scottish thing, don’t know). But anyway. Beautiful haddock fillets, Arbroath smokies etc), but they are pricey, Twice or maybe even three times the price of frozen fillets in supermarkets - yet the fish in the supermarkets is coming in many cases from Asia. It’s unfathomable and makes you think, and I’m not even saying that sarcastically. Why am I paying less for something that’s been shipped (sometimes twice shipped) half way across the world rather than something that’s been landed just 20 miles away yesterday ? (And I do know that the local price of fish is fair and reflects the conditions involved in the fishing Industry)

Chippies round here mainly sell local haddock. And it’s got to the point where we may actually have gone full circle. In the early 1900s a fish supper was one of the most nutritiouS and cheap things a WC family could buy, all other things considered. Of course chippies are now going to have to up their costs because of energy payments etc.

TLDR Sorry. Rant
Does your fish van play ice-cream van music?! Because mines does!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the reason Jack responded to that teacher's tweet (which I agree was vile), even though in her own words it had already had loads of criticism, was because now it will almost invite abusive tweets to Jack from the gender critical side of twitter.

And then, she can use that to stack up her unfounded claims that the 'smear campaign' is from a GC or Tory audience.

Even though most of the most recent twitter scrutiny (not abuse, scrutiny) has been about her dangerous food shops and Patreon grifting.

If Hunger Hurts 4 materialises I reckon it will be about her non-binariness and the alleged hate campaign against her because of that.

And for someone who likes to throw around the libel threats she needs to be very careful she doesn't name anyone who has criticised her and claim it's because they're GC.

Just my thoughts. Might be wrong of course.
Urgh Hunger Hurts 4-1 bed flat grift

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the police are following Monroe’s SM and what, emails (?), “unsolicited”? - she so totally full of tit.

And if this was even remotely true, surely she’d be first and foremost most concerned about the boy rather than already planning who to take as her +1 at the next non-event that she’s attending?
She’s pulling every last trick out of the bag, She really must be worried. By her own admission yesterday her behaviour is erratic, now it appears she’s delusional. She thinks she’s Meghan Markle .
I do wonder if she’s had another welfare check though. Interesting that she mentions the Daily Mail. They been in touch Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Why does she just lie about everything? Was this during her time undercover in AC-12?
She’s always reminded me of the kind of underachieving pub regular who confides in you that he was once in the SAS but don’t tell anyone yeah. They often have their own pool cue.

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Is she going off on one tonight? It seems to be ramping up...
And those bank accounts...she only got Patreon money yesterday didn't she? I'm so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Can't afford shower gel, can afford private security.
giphy (16).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Hmm, now if I were a police officer visiting Jack regarding security concerns, I'm sure the first thing I would suggest would be to keep all personally identifiable information OFF TWITTER. But I'm not a police officer, just a somewhat sensible human being.

This is going to be a wild weekend. I have wine and tasty snacks that are actually edible, so I'll be here for the chaos. All of it. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The bloke who went to prison… that wasn’t actually anything to do with her, was it? He (was) in prison for other stuff, I thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Someone HAS to ask her how she can afford private security. Squiggs I beg of you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.