Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't don't she gets abuse, but nothing she's posted there is worse that what she said to Karl IMO. Also this is the first time she's had abuse to post screenshots of.

Reactions: 53
Copernicus called, Jack, and you are not the centre of the universe. FACT.

(Burn stolen from Frasier Crane. Classy.)
And, always fact check, Jackeroo. In this instance, it really wasn't that hard to find the correct info.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
07FE1520-D611-48C7-898C-6E7D7B897234.jpeg

Bringing this across from the past. Don’t get me wrong @Lazarus I’m the same, I agree with the sentiments and the teacher has totally overstepped the mark. But it’s the way Jack goes about these pile-ons:
E6D95817-9623-4908-9A8A-435AADECDC82.jpeg
She is sounding the Flying Monkey Klaxon, salivating at the thought of the teacher being cancelled. The stuff she does is worse and yet she is lauded as a saviour for this kind of behaviour. What happened to everyone deserves a second chance and people can change?

• Wow
Reactions: 58
That tweet about SB has made me really sad. He's TWELVE ffs!
I also can't bear to think about the Dino biscuit incident. Such casual assertion of his place in the pecking order.
A small thing admittedly, but it breaks my heart.
What is the dino biscuit incident please? I must have missed this one

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm still looking for all those threatening tweets that the cops happened upon when they were monitering her SM accounts 24/7. Well impressed with them cops I am! ;) Gawd, there's nothing like making yourself sound important, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In my town they don’t even turn up if your house is broken into and all your worldly goods stolen while you’re asleep, but in Southend they’ve got time for unsolicited security checks?!
My wee tanned maw (using her Nest doorbell) attempted to take down a local drug dealer who was making her life a misery (she lives in a close - in an old tenement in Glasgow) and basically people were coming and going all times of the day and stealing her solar powered lanterns (Jack is lucky hers remain un-stolen) and at one point even stole a kitchen sink (you honestly can't make this tit up) and even though my mum had hours and hours of footage, them doing deals etc - the polis just weren't interested. Too underfunded, undersourced and unable to act...

I find JM's version of events to be a fantasy that she's concocted in her mind. Also why isn't she shaming these people who are "threatening" her and her son? If someone makes a mildly critical comment they get absolutely piled on but someone threatening her and her family get to remain anonymous?

She's lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Jack is being horny on main about her future bodyguards and is now flashing about her fire gear 🤷 I have no idea what’s going on
D800711A-CB05-4807-9966-C22FBCAC7D9D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
My wee tanned maw (using her Nest doorbell) attempted to take down a local drug dealer who was making her life a misery (she lives in a close - in an old tenement in Glasgow) and basically people were coming and going all times of the day and stealing her solar powered lanterns (Jack is lucky hers remain un-stolen) and at one point even stole a kitchen sink (you honestly can't make this tit up) and even though my mum had hours and hours of footage, them doing deals etc - the polis just weren't interested. Too underfunded, undersourced and unable to act...

I find JM's version of events to be a fantasy that she's concocted in her mind. Also why isn't she shaming these people who are "threatening" her and her son? If someone makes a mildly critical comment they get absolutely piled on but someone threatening her and her family get to remain anonymous?

She's lying.
Of course she is lying

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What is the dino biscuit incident please? I must have missed this one
She bought her son a dinosaur-shaped biscuit from a bakery, but she took a bite out of it before she handed it over, and then posted gleefully about it on Twitter.

My dad would help himself without asking to whatever was on my plate when we went out to dinner ("I'm paying for it!" was his rationale), and I hated it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
I take it we'll all be using "she wanted attention that's why she tweeted it/wrote it/said it" in relation to Jack next time she's screeching about abuse because someone had the temerity to disagree with her.
Live by Twitter, die by Twitter. Or, you gotta dance with them what brung ya.
1. Jack seems stunned that people are responding to the (visible to all, quotable to all, retweetable by all) tit she posts in ways she may not like.
2. Even though her account has limited replies, it is visible to all and Jack appears bound and determined to go and find every comment about her Twitter feed, in every corner of the web. When all you have is a knife, don't go looking for a gun fight.
3. Jack tweets about all aspects of her life--family, friends, sex, hair, clothing, whateva in excruciating detail, yet, thinks people referencing this stuff is doxxing.
4. Disagreement, asking questions about her business practices are not abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Yes, he was in jail (he's now out) for harassment of an MP.
interestingly he pestered an awful lot of left wing voices especially women including one of those squigs pursuing JM for a patreon refund - she called JM out for hijacking her stalker as her own a few weeks ago on squigs. He accused patreon refund squig of stealing stuff from a grave the right wing nut jobs venerate. All public knowledge. So she’s nicked someone else’s story despite being asked not to imply the jailing anything to do with her two weeks ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 56
We've reached that stage when someone makes so much of a tit of themselves that the second-hand embarrassment is unbearable. It's primary school level grandiose boasting. "My dad's a spy." "I need close protection for the mean streets of Hastings Book Festival".

• Haha
Reactions: 67
AKA malicious welfare check.
View attachment 1549012
The threats are distracting me from my vital work! This may be my favourite Jack bullshit yet. I hope she settles down a bit, I think it might be quite fun for the canal to build Jack Squad from old cop shows so we know she's got a good team looking out for her. Also I just want to giggle at the thought of proper old school bastard cops getting stuck babysitting Jack.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.