Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The only copper I’d fall in love with.

Would also see through Jack in an instant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Why does she just lie about everything? Was this during her time undercover in AC-12?
Or her time as an MFI agent? I'm cackling at close protection. I thought she was completely unrecognisable with her sleeves rolled down?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think the reason Jack responded to that teacher's tweet (which I agree was vile), even though in her own words it had already had loads of criticism, was because now it will almost invite abusive tweets to Jack from the gender critical side of twitter.

And then, she can use that to stack up her unfounded claims that the 'smear campaign' is from a GC or Tory audience.

Even though most of the most recent twitter scrutiny (not abuse, scrutiny) has been about her dangerous food shops and Patreon grifting.

If Hunger Hurts 4 materialises I reckon it will be about her non-binariness and the alleged hate campaign against her because of that.

And for someone who likes to throw around the libel threats she needs to be very careful she doesn't name anyone who has criticised her and claim it's because they're GC.

Just my thoughts. Might be wrong of course.
💯Too short - I had the same thoughts

Reactions: 23
“Police turn up unsolicited to review your security”

*smashes the bullshit button so hard my hand falls off*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
We’ll, pal, I never SAID they turned up at MY HOUSE did I? Point to where I said that?! Now duck off.

Honestly, the abuse is horrible but a) not all those examples are abuse and b) that’s pretty mild for “woman* on the internet” level abuse.

*I don’t think the people sending abuse see her as non-binary

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Screenshot_20220902-194426_Twitter.jpg

Yet you were fine with him reading about *checks notes* ...

Your past as a sex worker, your multiple suicide attempts, eating disorders, threats of setting you on fire and pouring acid over you, your "near fatal" alcoholism, your experiences of sexual abuse, and probably a hundred more things no child needs or wants to read about their parent? duck off.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 172
“Police turn up unsolicited to review your security”

*smashes the bullshit button so hard my hand falls off*
If that happened recently she might want to check her valuables because it sounds like the sort of distraction technique burglars use on the elderly.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's ok Jack, he already knows his Muma is a lying grifter.

(He shouldn't be on Twitter at 12 too!)

Reactions: 52
@Marj24 I'm so sorry for your loss.

I think we all know that JM reads here. She misses a trick in her characterisation of us as simply trolls and bullies. There is a wealth of hard-earned experience, and advice that is caring at its core here, if she was bright enough (and probably less self obsessed) to be able to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
View attachment 1548916

Yet you were fine with him reading about *checks notes* ...

Your past as a sex worker, your multiple suicide attempts, eating disorders, threats of setting you on fire and pouring acid over you, your "near fatal" alcoholism, your experiences of sexual abuse, and probably a hundred more things no child needs or wants to read about their parent? duck off.
wasn’t she giving him a job as her twitter moderator ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.