Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na just a horn lol. But you know it’s the fish van :)
I grew up in a different east coast town and when I moved here I kept hearing the ice-cream van when the kids were in school and thinking he was AT IT! Was years before I found out it was the local fish van.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
also, remember an hour ago when i said this was the beginning of a spiral? i hate to say i told you all so x
Does this mean we're in for another fun night? She's obviously not doing a meeting tonight (they usually start at 7/7:30/8pm in the UK at least).

Reactions: 19
She’s always reminded me of the kind of underachieving pub regular who confides in you that he was once in the SAS but don’t tell anyone yeah. They often have their own pool cue.
IYKYK

1A97A7A3-AB08-43A5-91AF-6712A8C7201B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
And those bank accounts...she only got Patreon money yesterday didn't she? I'm so confused.
Performative bank accounts, like performative £20 shops. I could show you screenshots of an account with a zero balance and a credit card up against its limit. I just wouldn't show you the other accounts, the ones with the money in.

• Haha
Reactions: 98
Katie Hopkins - all though banned, I think, from Twitter in 2020, is now doing rather well.
The person in prison (if he is still there) was not imprisoned in relation to Jack.

She isn't even Making any effort with her lies.

Hopkins didn’t even know who she was, mixed her up with Laurie Penny.

Also, given the judge’s remarks about the credibility of some of her evidence and her conduct on social media, I wouldn’t be giving it Billy Big Baws about threatening people with the law.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
The guy who she says is in jail for sending her abuse wasn’t even proven to have sent abuse to Jack. And he’s out of jail now, hopefully staying the hell off the internet and getting help.

Of course the low level abuse she manages to screenshot. (Someone joking she’s worse than Hitler FFS, how thin skinned can you be?) Yet the nasty sexual stuff and N word messages are strangely never screenshot and just typed out by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Where does she find the energy for this?* Non bloody stop for a week now. I can’t be bothered with it tonight, I’m worn out from just reading it.

*yeah, I know ***

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Omg she’s throwing everything she can in the hope that something sticks and deflects massively from the sinking ship she’s on, but it’s so erratic! She jumps from a banal post about her hair to all in about threats and needing a plus 1 to events?!? She doesn’t even turn up half the time anyway. I may be drunk and I really just can’t be arsed to try an articulate what I’m think so I will just sit back and get more drunk and laugh at you glorious lot
Fair well pals 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I'm on page one so hello from the past but she's being such a world class taint cloth, I can't resist voicing my thoughts.

1. The hole teacher- She accused this teacher of invading the privacy of a random child literally a day after telling half a million people her 12 year old son loves sharing a bed with her? Is that right? Zero self awareness.

Screenshot_20220902-192000_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220902-191942_Chrome.jpg

Can't wait to see that go to court

3. Love that her examples of the "abuse" she receives still aren't as bad as the bullying she did to Karl a few days ago. Being questioned because you are constantly lying is not abuse, Jack.

4. I see we are back to taking credit for work that doesn't exist lol

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Coming soon to Amazon, bold original DRAMA - Thorpe & Pumble.

Veteran cop Thorpe (Lesley Sharpe) mentors plucky rookie Pumble (Natalie Portman, in her most challenging role to date).

‘Must see to believe’ - Tattle
’Made us 🦉🍾’ - also Tattle
’My lawyer is FREE PROBONO OK’ - a random viewer

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.